• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma @ Ohio St.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word on the street is that "The Maestro" will be in attendance. He may even address the team before the game.

Woody Hayes was a heck of a coach but also was a bitter old fuck that taught Sandusky how to dance. Fuck him.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with it being a 4 day work week, with this game waiting on Saturday, its going to drag
I'm nervous JT Barrett is going to fuck us and get benched too late (or not at all). I feel like the only reason he won the job is the amazing freshman year and him being a 5th year now. There are some cannons waiting to be unleashed on the bench, it's a shame we probably won't see them this season.
Best hope is JT regains form and loses the weak mentality where he won't pull the trigger fast. Yes, the Wr's need to get better separation but he's been a poor passer and average runner since his return. The running game won't carry us like Zeke did in 15

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm nervous JT Barrett is going to fuck us and get benched too late (or not at all). I feel like the only reason he won the job is the amazing freshman year and him being a 5th year now. There are some cannons waiting to be unleashed on the bench, it's a shame we probably won't see them this season.
Best hope is JT regains form and loses the weak mentality where he won't pull the trigger fast. Yes, the Wr's need to get better separation but he's been a poor passer and average runner since his return. The running game won't carry us like Zeke did in 15
Urban Meyer just said this in his weekly press conference (but what does he know? right?) On the deep ball: We shoot for 60% accuracy on the deep pass (brought to you by Ryan Day). Says JT was above that for Saturday and that the receivers need to step up and make some plays. Also says that since JT is the quarterback, he "shoulders it all".

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer just said this in his weekly press conference (but what does he know? right?) On the deep ball: We shoot for 60% accuracy on the deep pass (brought to you by Ryan Day). Says JT was above that for Saturday and that the receivers need to step up and make some plays. Also says that since JT is the quarterback, he "shoulders it all".
Hell
Our Defense is ready and waiting to give up deep balls all day long.
Not to worry.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell
Our Defense is ready and waiting to give up deep balls all day long.
Not to worry.

It's not the deep balls we should be worried about. It's about Warren and Dobbins gashing us up the middle all night and then getting burned on crossing routes.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the deep balls we should be worried about. It's about Warren and Dobbins gashing us up the middle all night and then getting burned on crossing routes.

Fuck
I forgot all about that.

We'll have to score at least 40 points to win this game.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck
I forgot all about that.

We'll have to score at least 40 points to win this game.

I actually think our secondary is capable, but we're gonna have to trust them to take care of their business while we focus on those two and Barrett's running ability. I know we kept it very vanilla in our defensive game plan so there's not much to take from Saturday's game. We're gonna have to try to limit our defenses exposure to some extent to help them out.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Weber

I know, most Ohio State fans have already forgotten his name, too.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate having to stick up for any OSU player, but Barrett was amazing as a freshman because he had amazing weapons to throw the ball. He hasn't had that since. This year is too young to say one way or the other, but his WR's in years past didn't help him out at all.

They need to get separation on their routes. Repeatedly during the IU games in the first half (I didn't see the 2nd half) the announcers would show a replay pointing out Barrett had nobody to throw the ball to.

I think Urban has shown he isn't putting a guy out at QB just because. Barrett is your best option. You can't put it all on him though, as you need guys to get open to make the throws.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate having to stick up for any OSU player, but Barrett was amazing as a freshman because he had amazing weapons to throw the ball. He hasn't had that since. This year is too young to say one way or the other, but his WR's in years past didn't help him out at all.

They need to get separation on their routes. Repeatedly during the IU games in the first half (I didn't see the 2nd half) the announcers would show a replay pointing out Barrett had nobody to throw the ball to.

I think Urban has shown he isn't putting a guy out at QB just because. Barrett is your best option. You can't put it all on him though, as you need guys to get open to make the throws.
2015 he had Michael Thomas and Zeke. 2016 Curtis Samuel, Noah Brown, Weber.

I agree the WR corps has been average at best but that 2015 roster was arguably one of the most stacked offenses we've ever had.
Ultimately I think Tim Beck was the main cause of '15 and '16 and Wilson will turn things around as the season progresses.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pumped boys. Family coming in from Tulsa, OK. Apparently seeing one live ass-whipping of their team wasn't enough :happy:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015 he had Michael Thomas and Zeke. 2016 Curtis Samuel, Noah Brown, Weber.

I agree the WR corps has been average at best but that 2015 roster was arguably one of the most stacked offenses we've ever had.
Ultimately I think Tim Beck was the main cause of '15 and '16 and Wilson will turn things around as the season progresses.

To open up throws downfield, you need a deep threat. 2014 OSU had that. They also had NFL ready WR's in Thomas and Marshall. As of late -- Curtis Samuel was a hybrid guy, not really a WR running routes downfield. You want to get him the ball in space and make plays. Noah Brown was drafted, but he was not good. OU made him look good, but that's it.

You have that deep threat -- it opens it up for everyone because the safeties have to drop to protect against. OSU hasn't had a deep threat since Devin Smith (I believe that's his name). Without the deep threat -- it puts added pressure on the WR's and extra pressure on the running game. If OSU finds a deep threat, that offense is next to impossible to stop.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word on the street is that "The Maestro" will be in attendance. He may even address the team before the game.

Woody Hayes was a heck of a coach but also was a bitter old fuck that taught Sandusky how to dance. Fuck him.
frabz-Da-fuq-you-say-Bitch-put-down-the-crack-pipe-06a13b.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To open up throws downfield, you need a deep threat. 2014 OSU had that. They also had NFL ready WR's in Thomas and Marshall. As of late -- Curtis Samuel was a hybrid guy, not really a WR running routes downfield. You want to get him the ball in space and make plays. Noah Brown was drafted, but he was not good. OU made him look good, but that's it.

You have that deep threat -- it opens it up for everyone because the safeties have to drop to protect against. OSU hasn't had a deep threat since Devin Smith (I believe that's his name). Without the deep threat -- it puts added pressure on the WR's and extra pressure on the running game. If OSU finds a deep threat, that offense is next to impossible to stop.

Thank god weve sured up that corner position. That was a free fucking completion the entire first half of the season.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah Devin Smith. He was a joy to watch. Especially when Cardale Jones was launching him the ball

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
62 to 63. Team with the rock last wins

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pumped boys. Family coming in from Tulsa, OK. Apparently seeing one live ass-whipping of their team wasn't enough :happy:

Odds are they will get to see OU get embarrassed held upside down until their lunch money falls out.