• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK MSU - it's your turn for M&B criticism. Wins Cotton Bowl -- puts UM score on rings

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono: you broke it, you pay for it

(dumb shit starts a mealy-mouthed petty stupid thread - gets hammered for being a dumb shit starting a mealy-mouthed petty stupid thread)
This is true too @MAIZEandBLUE09 how are you going to pay everyone for fixing your mess again we take paypal :laugh3:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MnB gets called out for stupidity and runs back to the big house

Reactions: H2S

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about my opinions make me a dickhead? I tend to avoid using person insults and I think you should to.

Making me have to defend USC makes you a dickhead for sure.

This was not an attempt to make myself feel better about Michigan. This was about reality. I believe Michigan is just as relevant today in the CFB landscape as USC is. Ultimately, it's up to personal interpretation and what you deem relevant. You can't prove that wrong. If you disagree fine.

Oh great, here goes the Oscar type bullshit.

Opinions can be wrong, and they can be proven wrong very easily. If you choose to ignore things and then say you can have any opinion you want, then you are a simply a fucking dumbass.

Michigan is in no way as relevant today in the CFB landscape as USC is. You aren't even relevant in your own conference except for getting beat by your rivals. Some people think USC has a chance to win the Pac12 and make the playoffs, some people think Michigan has a chance to make a bowl game this year.

Let Michigan do something, then talk. Because right now you are worse than OD ever was in my opinion. At least Oregon had success first.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono: you broke it, you pay for it

(dumb shit starts a mealy-mouthed petty stupid thread - gets hammered for being a dumb shit starting a mealy-mouthed petty stupid thread)
I think you have it wrong. 5 people being idiots =/= a hammering. I'm still right about MSU and the ring, they're just too immature, bias and petty to admit it. What I'm done with is having the same conversation loop in circles.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have it wrong. 5 people being idiots =/= a hammering. I'm still right about MSU and the ring, they're just too immature, bias and petty to admit it. What I'm done with is having the same conversation loop in circles.

Wtf reason would have to being bias towards Michigan St over Michigan?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you know the difference between making a bowl in their conference vs. the B10. Michigan would have been a 10+ win team in their conference.

I bet you didn't realize that Michigan only played slightly a better schedule than Fresno State did, at least according to the computer SOS I just looked at.

Michigan SOS: 53
Fresno State SOS: 66

According to those numbers Michigan is probably a 6 win team just like Fresno State was last year with their schedule.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you didn't realize that Michigan only played slightly a better schedule than Fresno State did, at least according to the computer SOS I just looked at.

According to those numbers Michigan is probably a 6 win team just like Fresno State was last year with their schedule.
MnB doesn't like stats or facts tho just the little blue crystals

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're saying there's a chance?