• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK MSU - it's your turn for M&B criticism. Wins Cotton Bowl -- puts UM score on rings

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all I was saying is Ohio State will be better in 2015 than they were in 2014. Nothing else. Not sure what the hell you're talking about.

all I was saying is that you can believe that but it doesn't make it true. You guys have been ripping M&B for basically stating opinions as facts but you turn around and do the same while rebutting him. Every fan EVER has gone into a season thinking this year my team will be fantastic and at the end of the season you're wondering what the hell happened.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't share w/ wolvereeeens!:D

And there you have the difference between Wolverines and Nuts. I'd be happy to share your weed with you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I was saying is that you can believe that but it doesn't make it true. You guys have been ripping M&B for basically stating opinions as facts but you turn around and do the same while rebutting him. Every fan EVER has gone into a season thinking this year my team will be fantastic and at the end of the season you're wondering what the hell happened.

Show me one post where I said my opinion of the 2015 is an absolute fact. I haven't said that @ all have I? And we aren't ripping your lil buddy mANDb09...just pointing out how wrong he is.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there you have the difference between Wolverines and Nuts. I'd be happy to share your weed with you.

Yeah but you probably got dirt weed.:dhd: I get my smoke from one of the many medical dispensaries here in town.:D

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me one post where I said my opinion of the 2015 is an absolute fact. I haven't said that @ all have I? And we aren't ripping your lil buddy mANDb09...just pointing out how wrong he is.

"Predicting a Penn State W (which won't happen anyway) over Ohio State is much more reasonable than saying VT will upset the Buckeyes again. And let me tell you why...the 2015 Buckeyes are much better than the 2014 squad. Actually it's not even close."

You didn't say "I think" or "I believe", you said they are better. Maybe you didn't mean it that way but it is what you said.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but you probably got dirt weed.:dhd: I get my smoke from one of the many medical dispensaries here in town.:D

I have dirt weed why? Because I'm black? That's racist!!!

I didn't say a thing about sharing MY weed.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Predicting a Penn State W (which won't happen anyway) over Ohio State is much more reasonable than saying VT will upset the Buckeyes again. And let me tell you why...the 2015 Buckeyes are much better than the 2014 squad. Actually it's not even close."

You didn't say "I think" or "I believe", you said they are better. Maybe you didn't mean it that way but it is what you said.

You know exactly what I'm saying. Go back & quote as many of my comments as you want & twist it any way you like. My OPINION (you understand what an OPIONION is right?) is what I have stated. And I don't think that's being arrogant or overconfident based on how they finished last year, the # of returning starters & a healthy QB.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know exactly what I'm saying. Go back & quote as many of my comments as you want & twist it any way you like. My OPINION (you understand what an OPIONION is right?) is what I have stated. And I don't think that's being arrogant or overconfident based on how they finished last year, the # of returning starters & a healthy QB.

I understand exactly what an opinion is. You've taken this conversation way further than it needed to go. You made a statement, I said you don't know if that's true and you got bent about it. And at the end of the day, again, you can believe that and chances are that you'll be right but you don't know.