• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ok Aaron Donald or ....

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@icefreeze57 we start 11 guys on defence. 1 dt 2 de 2 ilb 2 OLB 2 corners 2 safties

Oh wow that's a lot. We play with 3 but I tried to up it to 4. (How many roster spots do you play with?)

In that case Sean Lee isn't a throw away player, but I still think there a lot of players that can make up his production

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow that's a lot. We play with 3 but I tried to up it to 4. (How many roster spots do you play with?)

In that case Sean Lee isn't a throw away player, but I still think there a lot of players that can make up his production

Lee is very good... but how many full seasons has he played? Risky deal, imo. If I'm wrong about Ajayi, foot wins.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee is very good... but how many full seasons has he played? Risky deal, imo. If I'm wrong about Ajayi, foot wins.
The trade was never about Lee for Foot. He wanted Short and when the Foot wants someone, the Foot gets him, more often then not.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@icefreeze57

We start 19 total

1 QB
2 RBs
3 WRs
1 TE
1 K

1 DT
2 DEs
2 ILB
2 OLB
2 Corners
2 Safeties

Its great. I actually won my league last year 12 team keeper

Lee was a beast last year yes he is injury prone but the guy puts up 20 burgers more than most any other d player, and OLBs are very thin there are only a few great ones so the league needs 24 olbs to start having a Lee is a major advantage, his value is very high. Put it this way. I could probably get AJ green for him right now. Guys have all ready been asking me what I want for him which I love because I am a trade whore lol but Harold is right about Shorts what he says below

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes Lee is invaluable in our league most guys would give me donald for him strait up but I traded him to a ram fan who has wanted him for a while now, fortunately "for both of us" he had Short who like Harold said, I have been wanting to rool the dice on.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, Lee is good when he's on the field. 17 games played in a three year span, followed by a "durable" year in which he suffered a concussion and missed a couple games, and he's 30 with a repaired ACL... etc. I would definitely be shopping him if you say his value is high.

Not knocking ya foot. Ajayi could make me look just as dumb as Miller made me look. You got your guy.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trade was never about Lee for Foot. He wanted Short and when the Foot wants someone, the Foot gets him, more often then not.
@HaroldSeattle you know me too well Harold. Youre right buddy I loooooove Short. I kind of new I had him and was anxious my trader would change his mind but I held out just long enough to get Lee and ajayi too. As a seattle fan I assume you can attest to Shorts abilities. I believe had 3 sacks in 2 games against your beloved Hawks.

As for Ajayi, and me being a Dolphin fan, I was a little worried about them trying to bring someone in early on in the off season but am starting feel more comfortable about his chances. I think there is a chance they sign Foster but I am not too wrried about that happening cause I own Foster too and he cant stay healthy for long so even if they do which I doubt now I am sure Ajayi will get his turn and the dude did put up 32 touch downs his junior year at Boise before going pro.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About that Panther vs Seahawks game, got to put a but in there. Seahawks OL was sheer crapola last year, got some hopes it will be better this year.

Besides check out what Donald did to our OL. Wasn't pretty.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know Donald is great and true Seattle line was not but Short had 11 sacks just like Donald and he did it on like 100 less snaps than Donald had. I Donald is great but this year I think there will be a new sheriff in town and his name is Kawaan Short.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@icefreeze57

We start 19 total

1 QB
2 RBs
3 WRs
1 TE
1 K

1 DT
2 DEs
2 ILB
2 OLB
2 Corners
2 Safeties

Its great. I actually won my league last year 12 team keeper

Lee was a beast last year yes he is injury prone but the guy puts up 20 burgers more than most any other d player, and OLBs are very thin there are only a few great ones so the league needs 24 olbs to start having a Lee is a major advantage, his value is very high. Put it this way. I could probably get AJ green for him right now. Guys have all ready been asking me what I want for him which I love because I am a trade whore lol but Harold is right about Shorts what he says below

That sounds like a fun format.

We do 30 man rosters (plys 3IR) 1QB 2RB 2WR 2Flex 1 TE 1K 3IDP

And if the deal is just about shorts, don't you think you can trade something else for him?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like a fun format.

We do 30 man rosters (plys 3IR) 1QB 2RB 2WR 2Flex 1 TE 1K 3IDP

And if the deal is just about shorts, don't you think you can trade something else for him?
Oh it's so much fun and you always have a player to watch in almost every game played. I love it to me it's the only way to do fantasy. So much more to strategize over and really test your self. In probably gonna keep Lee even though he is a risk because he is just so darn advantageous to have in your line up even if it is only for 8 to 10 games

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fletcher Cox. He's back in the 4-3. Going to destroy shit.