• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh, ye of little faith.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather play the niners too, but the question was Saints or Seahawks.....I saw what the Saints can do to us so.....I ll take my chances against the Seahawks. I didn't say we could beat them.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather play the niners too, but the question was Saints or Seahawks.....I saw what the Saints can do to us so.....I ll take my chances against the Seahawks. I didn't say we could beat them.

I know you didn't say we could beat them snook, but IMO Seattle is a better team than the Saints. They whipped Dallas in Seattle last season, and this team is better than last season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can agree to disagree. Seattle hasn't lost a game at home in 2 years, and baring a complete meltdown, they will have home field throughout the playoffs. It is one of, if not the toughest places to play in the NFL. Also I think a lot of fans underestimate Wilson, he is a very good QB. Dallas has problems with a guy who scrambles, and Wilson does that as well as anyone. He doesn't make a ton of mistakes and has a damn good defense to back him up. If Drew Brees could only lead one scoring drive against them with one of the best offenses in the NFL, what makes you think Dallas will. I know the Saints crushed us earlier, and to be honest, I don't think Dallas could beat either of these teams in a playoff game. With that said, Dallas played the Saints without Hatcher, a one legged Ware, no Moe, no Wilcox, and Lee left early. It is often hard to beat a team twice in one season as well. Also if Carolina beats the Saints next weekend and can hold them off the rest of the season, it is likely Dallas would get the Saints at home if we win the division. To be honest, I would rather play the 49ers in the first round, or maybe even Carolina.

Well, it works both ways. Tampa took them to Overtime in Seattle. Maybe we are 1 point better than TB? The Transitive Property doesn't hold true in sports...

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it works both ways. Tampa took them to Overtime in Seattle. Maybe we are 1 point better than TB? The Transitive Property doesn't hold true in sports...

True, and the Jets beat New Orleans by 6 earlier in the year. I'm not saying you guys are wrong, its just my opinion and I could be wrong. If we could get the Saints in Dallas IMO, it would be easier than playing in Seattle. Think about it, yes the Saints have had our number, but if not for a Roy Williams fumble the series would have been a lot closer. Last season it took them OT to beat us. You can't just look at the beat down we took this season, we were injury riddled and had a bad game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, and the Jets beat New Orleans by 6 earlier in the year. I'm not saying you guys are wrong, its just my opinion and I could be wrong. If we could get the Saints in Dallas IMO, it would be easier than playing in Seattle. Think about it, yes the Saints have had our number, but if not for a Roy Williams fumble the series would have been a lot closer. Last season it took them OT to beat us. You can't just look at the beat down we took this season, we were injury riddled and had a bad game.

I don't think anyone would disagree with you there. I think the discussion was assuming both would be a road game.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why its a any given Sunday League I guess.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone would disagree with you there. I think the discussion was assuming both would be a road game.

True, but the last two times Dallas played in New Orleans, they won the first and lost in OT the second. Either game on the road would be tough, and its highly unlikely they could win either. I still like their chances in New Orleans over their shot in Seattle.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why its a any given Sunday League I guess.

And that theory will get tested again.

I have a feeling the Seahawks will look like a shadow of it's former self when the visit San Fran.
San Fran is the favorite by 2 1/2 .... which seems to be at odds with every talking head of how good the Hawks are after the beat down of the Saints.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that theory will get tested again.

I have a feeling the Seahawks will look like a shadow of it's former self when the visit San Fran.
San Fran is the favorite by 2 1/2 .... which seems to be at odds with every talking head of how good the Hawks are after the beat down of the Saints.

The Seahawks are a totally different team on the road than they are at home. With that said, I think they will beat San Fran. The 49ers don't seem to be as good as they were last year IMO. Could they beat the Seahawks? Yes they could, but I wouldn't go betting the house on it.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on my full statement ..if the Cowboys lose the NFC Championship my prediction in it's entirety is 1000% correct.

'at the very least" does not change the prediction, it just adds to the conviction of it.

Your reaching for something that is just not there.

The bully brigade has a habit of doing that if you state something they don't agree with it. :clap:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are a totally different team on the road than they are at home. With that said, I think they will beat San Fran. The 49ers don't seem to be as good as they were last year IMO. Could they beat the Seahawks? Yes they could, but I wouldn't go betting the house on it.

Totally different? 11-1 with the only loss coming on the road. How did you conclude that??? :scratch:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bully brigade has a habit of doing that if you state something they don't agree with it. :clap:

Why do you keep doing that? There is no bully brigade. Those that you call that ..... fight with each other. Or rather we call it disagreeing.

If I state an opinion no one else likes ... and 4-5 people openly disagree....... I don't call it bullying.
Either you can state your belief and back it up with facts or atleast a reason why you feel that way ..... or you cant.

If you can't back it up ..... don't post it on a duscussion forum where people that dont agree will want to discuss it..... and why they think you are wrong.

If you dont think everyone in your so called "bully brigade" has disagreed SEVERAL TIMES you are living in a fantasy brigade....... Difference is ..... Some people can discuss and explain ...... other want to post opinions with nothing to back it... no explanation..... and when they get called on their OPINIONS they think they are being attacked.

Thats some stupid sissy ass shit

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you keep doing that? There is no bully brigade. Those that you call that ..... fight with each other. Or rather we call it disagreeing.

If I state an opinion no one else likes ... and 4-5 people openly disagree....... I don't call it bullying.
Either you can state your belief and back it up with facts or atleast a reason why you feel that way ..... or you cant.

If you can't back it up ..... don't post it on a duscussion forum where people that dont agree will want to discuss it..... and why they think you are wrong.

If you dont think everyone in your so called "bully brigade" has disagreed SEVERAL TIMES you are living in a fantasy brigade....... Difference is ..... Some people can discuss and explain ...... other want to post opinions with nothing to back it... no explanation..... and when they get called on their OPINIONS they think they are being attacked.

Thats some stupid sissy ass shit

I'm football clueless, what can I say? :laugh3:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Having a minority view does not automatically default you into being a victim of bullying.
And for the true victims of bullying, I would stop using that word until the day it becomes a real issue for you.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a minority view does not automatically default you into being a victim of bullying.
And for the true victims of bullying, I would stop using that word until the day it becomes a real issue for you.

Bullying smullying state your opinion defend it with your reasons and facts expect not everybody will agree and move on.

And I agree with RJ the true victims of bullying is a complete different issue that has nothing to do with the posting on the Cowboys OPINION board we are on.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullying smullying state your opinion defend it with your reasons and facts expect not everybody will agree and move on.

And I agree with RJ the true victims of bullying is a complete different issue that has nothing to do with the posting on the Cowboys OPINION board we are on.

I agree with both of you.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope the cowboys surprise me tonight and come away with the victory. I am not confident that they will do it.