• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason news

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked Kendricks, but always seems hurt. What's he got left?

Eagles released SLB Mychal Kendricks.
Kendricks was designated as a post-June 1 release, clearing $6 million in cap space while leaving behind $1.6 million in dead money. The move comes after the Eagles (again) failed to find a trade partner for their two-down thumper. Kendricks wanted to play all three downs. Going on 28, Kendricks had one of his best seasons in 2018. Provided he's healthy — Kendricks is recovering from an ankle scope — he won't be on the open market for long. Linebacker is a position of need for the Eagles. May 22 - 3:43 PM
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked Kendricks, but always seems hurt. What's he got left?

Eagles released SLB Mychal Kendricks.
Kendricks was designated as a post-June 1 release, clearing $6 million in cap space while leaving behind $1.6 million in dead money. The move comes after the Eagles (again) failed to find a trade partner for their two-down thumper. Kendricks wanted to play all three downs. Going on 28, Kendricks had one of his best seasons in 2018. Provided he's healthy — Kendricks is recovering from an ankle scope — he won't be on the open market for long. Linebacker is a position of need for the Eagles. May 22 - 3:43 PM
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
I don't know if the Boys would spend money at LB after spending a first on LVE, but I personally think it would be a great move. He's a heck of a player, and while we do have three real talented LBs, two have injury history and one is a rook.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if the Boys would spend money at LB after spending a first on LVE, but I personally think it would be a great move. He's a heck of a player, and while we do have three real talented LBs, two have injury history and one is a rook.
Kick the tires on him. If he is healthy, would love him on this team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not breaking the bank for him. Just thinking if you get a reasonable price on him. It's tough on the guys that get cut around this time to find big $'s. Sometimes you get a discount on a one year-deal

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not breaking the bank for him. Just thinking if you get a reasonable price on him. It's tough on the guys that get cut around this time to find big $'s. Sometimes you get a discount on a one year-deal

And he might be motivated to stick to the Eagles LOL

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Dallas takes a look at Kendricks. The Cowboys have talent at LB, but with the legitimate injury concerns present additional quality depth would be a good idea.

Would you rather spend the money on Kendricks, or a S?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Dallas takes a look at Kendricks. The Cowboys have talent at LB, but with the legitimate injury concerns present additional quality depth would be a good idea.

Would you rather spend the money on Kendricks, or a S?
Safety

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys offensive guard Zack Martin showed up at the team’s training complex Tuesday and went through his regular workout, but he did not participate in organized team activities with his teammates.

He is not at The Star today as Martin’s representation and the Cowboys continue discussions on a contract extension for the All-Pro.

“Obviously, there’s a contract situation going on there — the business of the NFL,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said Wednesday. “We’ll see how that gets resolved here. But that’s really the reason he hasn’t practiced up to this point.”

Martin is under contract for $9.3 million for 2018 after the Cowboys picked up his fifth-year option. The Cowboys expect to make him the highest-paid guard in football surpassing the five-year, $66.5 million deal that Jacksonville gave Andrew Norwell earlier this offseason.

But they are not there yet, and Martin was asked about the slow pace of negotiations last week.

“I really don’t think about it now because I’m with [teammates] working out,” Martin said, via Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “We’ll see. Hopefully it gets done. We’ll see where it goes.”

Garrett said he has talked to Martin and understands his position.

“I know there’s ongoing dialogue between his representatives and the Jones about getting his contract done,” Garrett said. “He’s one of the best players we have. He represents everything we want. But there is a business side to this that both sides are working through.”

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before we do anything else we need to resolve the Martin issue. get the contract done, hell we might even save enough in 2018 afford both Kendrick and Reid

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before we do anything else we need to resolve the Martin issue. get the contract done, hell we might even save enough in 2018 afford both Kendrick and Reid

Sure up the OL first.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, no hurry. He doesn't need OTAs and he isn't going to skip anything mandatory. He is even at the facility every day. Non-story to me

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much more could we possibly sure up the OL?

Zack Martin is a pivotal piece up-front for you guys. Just about as important as Frederick. Keeping them together for the foreseeable future will do wonders for the running game and Dak Prescott's career as well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zack Martin is a pivotal piece up-front for you guys. Just about as important as Frederick. Keeping them together for the foreseeable future will do wonders for the running game and Dak Prescott's career as well.
True. But Zach is going nowhere this year (and likely ever). If anything sitting out lessens the chances of an injury