• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Seahawks vs Packers smack thread

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was nothing new to talk about what I am suppose to type in a post. I only call out people that share incorrect information because they are not informed enough to talk about what they are posting about to correct them and prevent them from making future mistakes. I will also ask questions if there is an opinion that differes from mine based on what I know so that if I am wrong I will be informed on reality.

I could ask one question right now. You have clearly stated all through the season that the Hawks oline is young but that your coaches have the ability to improve them and that by mid season they would be doing an adequate job to take you deep into the playoffs. If I searched these threads I would see you saying that a few different times. I myself didnt not believe that would be the case. It is now week 14 and they still played quite poorly last night. They played poorly against Tampa as well.

What is the reason of this poor play so deep into the season as what you were sharing was false information.

Now I am going to assume you think the Tampa defense is much better than the Packer defense as you have been saying for like the last 6 weeks that the "Packers are Toast" no chance to make the playoffs, their defense sucks.

So if you Hawks struggled against a team as bad as how you saw them you must have had a hard time sleeping last night to gert their ass kicked by such an inept team.

Why is the O line still struggling

Go find those posts then we'll talk. IF I said those things it was probably when you didn't have the balls to be around here, so if you were too nutless to talk about the Packers struggles, why should you expect anyone to talk about their team's struggles?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is just a front runner plain and simple. Not having any scholarships coming out of HS, playing at a community college, being drafted 24th instead of 1rst, having to sit three years behind an old man, having Packer fans boo him and hear Favre chants his entire first year, then in his first playoff game he was called a choker and blamed for the loss when he put up 45 points and 400+ yards vs the Cardinals in his first playoff game. All this is proof he's a front runner.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say this was a funny read as the guy was completely wrong but you sure bought in.

Your defense has regressed your offense is lower tier

The Packers back up O line would be starting on the Seahawks

Linking something is "buying in"? You'd be very guilt you of buying in to a lot of stuff if I was a big enough loser to go digging through the board for some of your old links.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conversion therapy is not hateful. You wouldn't say VP Pence hates Rodgers, would you?

All I know is he pounded the rainy city pigeon bitches hard and deep on Sunday.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is just a front runner plain and simple. Not having any scholarships coming out of HS, playing at a community college, being drafted 24th instead of 1rst, having to sit three years behind an old man, having Packer fans boo him and hear Favre chants his entire first year, then in his first playoff game he was called a choker and blamed for the loss when he put up 45 points and 400+ yards vs the Cardinals in his first playoff game. All this is proof he's a front runner.

Good thing you didn't agree with my assessment a month ago. Oh wait...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fagget.png

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing you didn't agree with my assessment a month ago. Oh wait...

I fooled you and others into that thread just to see if there were actually morons that believed it. I just initiated the conversation to get the ball rolling. You fell for it Sonny boy. Now you will pay for your sins as Rodgers is in Godgers mode now. It's to late to repent now. #runthetable #2016MVP

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Sonny's giving me rainbows now. Oh know I hurt the snow flakes feeling. I triggered the seachickens on their own board as well. They banned me because they couldn't take a little trash talk and are too butthurt. This is exactly why I call them the rainy city pigeon bitches.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Sonny's giving me rainbows now. Oh know I hurt the snow flakes feeling. I triggered the seachickens on their own board as well. They banned me because they couldn't take a little trash talk and are too butthurt. This is exactly why I call them the rainy city pigeon bitches.

Don't troll team boards. How old are you? I ask because you act like child, Packers look good your all bravado and trash taking, Packers look bad, you go on and on how heads got to roll. The Cam Newton of SportsHoopla. Even Packers fan dislike you.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't troll team boards. How old are you? I ask because you act like child, Packers look good your all bravado and trash taking, Packers look bad, you go on and on how heads got to roll. The Cam Newton of SportsHoopla. Even Packers fan dislike you.

It wasn't trolling it was trash talk and they couldn't handle it. I have consistently called for the three stooges heads for years now win or lose. Get your shit together man. I don't care about snow flakes feeling on here.

Cam-Newton-Dab.gif

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't trolling it was trash talk and they couldn't handle it. I have consistently called for the three stooges heads for years now win or lose. Get your shit together man. I don't care about snow flakes feeling on here.

Cam-Newton-Dab.gif

Every troll claims they're not trolling, when they're trolling. You want to talk trash? That what this board is for, keep it here.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every troll claims they're not trolling, when they're trolling. You want to talk trash? That what this board is for, keep it here.

We can get into semantics for days but in the end I was trash talking and it wasn't even that bad considering the chaos of the Hawks board that day. There are no rules saying that one must stay on here to trash talk and if there was I would abide by them. I wouldn't ban someone else for coming on my team's board instead I would just respond like a man and now whine or suppress their speech like a coward.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can get into semantics for days but in the end I was trash talking and it wasn't even that bad considering the chaos of the Hawks board that day. There are no rules saying that one must stay on here to trash talk and if there was I would abide by them. I wouldn't ban someone else for coming on my team's board instead I would just respond like a man and now whine or suppress their speech like a coward.

Your free to express yourself here with your trash talk, that's the purpose of having a general board . The team boards are for fans of that team to be able to talk among themselves.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your free to express yourself here with your trash talk, that's the purpose of having a general board . The team boards are for fans of that team to be able to talk among themselves.

I must have missed that in the sportshoopla rules where fans of opposing teams can't go on other team boards.