• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Seahawks/Packers smack talk thread

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best i could do since i have no ill will toward gb or rodgers

^^^^
halfbaked-boo.gif

lol-packer-fan.jpg

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she is up and about .. the ribs and the arm is going to take some time to heal but she is doing good .. thanks for asking bro

That's great news. My father told me once that first, you live for your kids, then you live for your grandkids.

I couldn't imagine what you and the family had to endure during that time. Thank GOD she is on the mend

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best i could do since i have no ill will toward gb or rodgers

I have no ill will toward the Seahawks or their fans either but that is not stopping me from posting funny shit though.

Jump on in, the water's fine.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is nsfw, seriously, I don't know the abbreviation.

Not Safe For Work. Used to describe Internet content generally inappropriate for the typical workplace, i.e., would not be acceptable in the presence of your boss and colleagues (as opposed to SFW, Safe For Work).

used in a sentence...

Geezer got fired for looking at NSFW barnyard p0rn on the job and not alt-tabbing to his online gambling site fast enough when the boss came around to socialize about the game last night.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, I thought the pics were okay but I can see it would be an issue for a guy at work with those kinds of women who are offended at pictures of women with minimal clothing. Face only from now on.

I am not playing stupid, seriously, I just did not know the abbreviation but I do understand the concern and will comply. I don't work anymore so I forgot how it puts people in difficult positions.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, I thought the pics were okay but I can see it would be an issue for a guy at work with those kinds of women who are offended at pictures of women with minimal clothing. Face only from now on.

Thanks Geezer I just got fired for looking at the pics you posted. Plus I dont think telling my boss to fuck off and mind his own business helped

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not playing stupid, seriously, I just did not know the abbreviation but I do understand the concern and will comply. I don't work anymore so I forgot how it puts people in difficult positions.

ok we be good then .. :suds:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you want to play stupid fine with me .. keep it up and you get a time out

in case i ever get in trouble, i want to point out the most of the time, i'm playing smart.