• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They essentially told us nothing about Rollins on Raw tonight. They said he tore his MCL but that clears up nothing. There are varying degrees of MCL tears. Some minor ones and he can only be out a couple of weeks. Others he can be out months and months

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jericho accepted Goldbergs challenge for owens universal belt, but they still seem to want a tag match against owens and jericho. That way owens and jericho can split and be on the undercard at wrestlemania.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jericho accepted Goldbergs challenge for owens universal belt, but they still seem to want a tag match against owens and jericho. That way owens and jericho can split and be on the undercard at wrestlemania.

You would have to assume that either Lesnar comes out and costs Goldberg the match or Jericho finally turns on Owens and they fight for the US title at WM.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have to assume that either Lesnar comes out and costs Goldberg the match or Jericho finally turns on Owens and they fight for the US title at WM.

That would be a very lame main event with Goldberg vs Lesnar for the title in a 2 minute match at WM. IMO Goldberg has been absolutely horrible since his return, whether on the mic or in the ring.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a very lame main event with Goldberg vs Lesnar for the title in a 2 minute match at WM. IMO Goldberg has been absolutely horrible since his return, whether on the mic or in the ring.

1st off: as regards to your sig......

Nuking Seattle would take care of little old me and i know you don't want that ;)

2nd: Wrestling. He does seem to have missed the ball alot.

3rd: Stick work. The only issue was was a couple weeks ago when he bust himself open by headbutting the door. Other then that he's been good

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off: as regards to your sig......

Nuking Seattle would take care of little old me and i know you don't want that ;)

2nd: Wrestling. He does seem to have missed the ball alot.

3rd: Stick work. The only issue was was a couple weeks ago when he bust himself open by headbutting the door. Other then that he's been good

Ok, I'll change it to city hall and downtown, is that better?

I guess I just see it as he just has been horrible except the nostalgia part. He seems to miss spots on his promos everytime except his mic drop and his wrestling has been horrible to me. Rusev should have got an Oscar for how he had to carry Goldberg demolishing him. Maybe he just needs to find himself, cause last night I actually loved the signing his own name thing.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'll change it to city hall and downtown, is that better?

I guess I just see it as he just has been horrible except the nostalgia part. He seems to miss spots on his promos everytime except his mic drop and his wrestling has been horrible to me. Rusev should have got an Oscar for how he had to carry Goldberg demolishing him. Maybe he just needs to find himself, cause last night I actually loved the signing his own name thing.

Still the radiation will travel good sir and i take immune suppressants...........

If you want to Air bomb Seattle (No nuke) i have no issues.

As for the bottom. You might be right. Again the only promo that he might have fucked up, he had a good excuse. He needs a 20 minute match to see if he still has it. Hopefully Owens can help bring a niche out in him

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still the radiation will travel good sir and i take immune suppressants...........

If you want to Air bomb Seattle (No nuke) i have no issues.

As for the bottom. You might be right. Again the only promo that he might have fucked up, he had a good excuse. He needs a 20 minute match to see if he still has it. Hopefully Owens can help bring a niche out in him

How about ISIS just comes in with a semi and runs over all the people I dislike?

I guess to me it wasn't just that promo, all his mic work has stunk to me until last night. Wasn't just flubbing of the lines that one Raw...guess we can agree to disagree.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about ISIS just comes in with a semi and runs over all the people I dislike?

I guess to me it wasn't just that promo, all his mic work has stunk to me until last night. Wasn't just flubbing of the lines that one Raw...guess we can agree to disagree.

giphy.gif

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well the current buzz is Bobby Lashley wants to fight Brock, so Goldberg takes the title from Owens, Lesnar takes the title from Goldberg in his final match at wrestlemania, then Lesnar fights Lashley for the belt at summerslam.

The only thing stopping this from happening is if any of these guys figure out that this belt is not the world title.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the current buzz is Bobby Lashley wants to fight Brock, so Goldberg takes the title from Owens, Lesnar takes the title from Goldberg in his final match at wrestlemania, then Lesnar fights Lashley for the belt at summerslam.

The only thing stopping this from happening is if any of these guys figure out that this belt is not the world title.
And if Lashley is under contract to TNA/Impact Wrestling beyond Summerslam.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God that bromance is over.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1