• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe is a veteran who has been wrestling for 12 or 15 years, no reason he needed to start in rookie camp unless his training the kids was what he was signed for. If they sign the Hardy Boys back with the Dudleys, are they starting in NXT? Did the Dudleys start back in NXT?
That's a dumb comparison. The Hardys and Dudleys have already proven themselves in the WWE. Whereas guys like Joe, Neville, Balor, Owens, etc. haven't. Yes, they have been in the Indies for YEARS (Joe in TNA) but WWE wants to get them away from that and shape them into what they want them to look like and act like.

New or not new, everyone starts in NXT unless you've proven yourself in WCW/WWE/ECW. That's pretty much common sense.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a dumb comparison. The Hardys and Dudleys have already proven themselves in the WWE. Whereas guys like Joe, Neville, Balor, Owens, etc. haven't. Yes, they have been in the Indies for YEARS (Joe in TNA) but WWE wants to get them away from that and shape them into what they want them to look like and act like.

New or not new, everyone starts in NXT unless you've proven yourself in WCW/WWE/ECW. That's pretty much common sense.

Exactly. Nothing really needs to be added to that.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Joe wrestled for ECW. I guess even though he wrestled John Cena in the WWE affiliate UPW in 2000, he still has to wait his turn.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe is a veteran who has been wrestling for 12 or 15 years, no reason he needed to start in rookie camp unless his training the kids was what he was signed for. If they sign the Hardy Boys back with the Dudleys, are they starting in NXT? Did the Dudleys start back in NXT?

This is true on its general premise but not how WWE operates. He shouldn't have to go but its just what they do. It sends all indy talent to its lower levels regardless of if they've been stars elsewhere. Hell, they had Jushin Thunder Liger wrestle on the NXT Brooklyn show and he's one of the most famous wrestlers in the world. It's just like Klaw said, everyone is starting out there unless you're some old ass star from WCW

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ratings at an almost all time low for RAW.....was hit real hard by the holiday and CFB. And now MNF will be going up against RAW...

I sure hope VInce gets into panic mode and decides to pull the trigger on turning Cena Heel as that would generate a BIG response...

Reason I bring this up is because Daniel Bryan did an interview and mentioned how he would like to see Cena turn heel, and thinks the business needs it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really can the WWE do to turn him heel? As of the possibilities available it basically would be him becoming a part of the authority and turning Rollins face which to me would go over as well as Austin's attempt.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What really can the WWE do to turn him heel? As of the possibilities available it basically would be him becoming a part of the authority and turning Rollins face which to me would go over as well as Austin's attempt.

Wow, you dont think all the plans for Austin was to be a heel? The black vests, fuck you fingers, screwing the boss as much as possible was all heel that the fans actually made a face? Fans are trying to do the same with the lets go cena cena sucks chants.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ratings at an almost all time low for RAW.....was hit real hard by the holiday and CFB. And now MNF will be going up against RAW...

I sure hope VInce gets into panic mode and decides to pull the trigger on turning Cena Heel as that would generate a BIG response...

Reason I bring this up is because Daniel Bryan did an interview and mentioned how he would like to see Cena turn heel, and thinks the business needs it.

Daniel Bryan is also becoming a poster boy for a compose toilet. The more you pay attention to Bryan, the more you see the guy is a puppet on a string and completely lost with reality.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the reason they'll never turn Cena heel has nothing to do with anything storyline wise...it's just because of the influence he's had on the kids the entire time he's been in the company. Over 500 wishes granted, biggest seller of merchandise...there's no way they'd trade all of that for something that we want. Sad to say it, but it's true.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena's gaining more and more fans by the year so turning him heel just because some adults on the internet want him too makes 0 sense. Cena's been around long enough that the teens who liked him back in 2005 are now in their 20's and still like him, the young kids who loved him at age 5 are now making him a famous internet meme because they still like him, and the women will always love him meanwhile he's getting more and more children to root for him all the time.

I think people who want him to turn heel are going to have face the facts that they are now the minority and what they want no longer matters. The crowds aren't 80-20 anymore with Cena hate, it's now closer to 50-50 and in a lot of cases 60-40 the other way.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you dont think all the plans for Austin was to be a heel? The black vests, fuck you fingers, screwing the boss as much as possible was all heel that the fans actually made a face? Fans are trying to do the same with the lets go cena cena sucks chants.

I was speaking the Austin turn after all his success as the top guy that failed miserably. It was entertaining but utterly pointless IMO.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena's gaining more and more fans by the year so turning him heel just because some adults on the internet want him too makes 0 sense. Cena's been around long enough that the teens who liked him back in 2005 are now in their 20's and still like him, the young kids who loved him at age 5 are now making him a famous internet meme because they still like him, and the women will always love him meanwhile he's getting more and more children to root for him all the time.

I think people who want him to turn heel are going to have face the facts that they are now the minority and what they want no longer matters. The crowds aren't 80-20 anymore with Cena hate, it's now closer to 50-50 and in a lot of cases 60-40 the other way.
Actually really depends on where they go. Places like Brooklyn, Chicago, even in Massachusetts where he lives he gets booed heavily. Some places he's cheered a lot. MOST places though, it's near 50-50.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Cena won't tie Ric Flair's world title record this year, according to report

just rumors, but these make sense, HHH Rollins at WM. Dont know what they do with Lesnar with Rumors that taker wants no more Lesnar.
you could do Lesnar vs Bryan WM...

storyline being Bryan has spent years not only getting ready for his in ring return, but to take down Lesnar because it is the ultimate against all odds. (bryan physique vs Lesnar)

Lesnar/Bryan happen at WM...resulting n Lesnar beating Bryan and ending his career..

Bryan then can retire from WWE.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats up with RAW being a "season premiere" what? I bet in the same show they mention about 5 times how they are the longest running episodic program.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could do Lesnar vs Bryan WM...

storyline being Bryan has spent years not only getting ready for his in ring return, but to take down Lesnar because it is the ultimate against all odds. (bryan physique vs Lesnar)

Lesnar/Bryan happen at WM...resulting n Lesnar beating Bryan and ending his career..

Bryan then can retire from WWE.

Thats about the stupidest thing I could even expect from a Daniel Bryan fan, wanting to put him up against Brock.

Well, stupid raw ending, cena and sting teaming up and cena completely kissing stings ass. The scorpion was not even clean when Rollins tapped, but I guess it lines up the losers win at the PPV to Rollins retaining both.

Fucking bella gets to be the longest reigning womans champ after stealing another DQ from Flair.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAW ratings for this week: 2.4

Vince is gotta be losing his shit right now.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats about the stupidest thing I could even expect from a Daniel Bryan fan, wanting to put him up against Brock.

Well, stupid raw ending, cena and sting teaming up and cena completely kissing stings ass. The scorpion was not even clean when Rollins tapped, but I guess it lines up the losers win at the PPV to Rollins retaining both.

Fucking bella gets to be the longest reigning womans champ after stealing another DQ from Flair.

Longest Divas Champ. She has decades to go before she even gets close to the womens' record holder (The Fabulous Moolah).

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Lana is not expected back for 4 months from her fractured wrist. Back in the day they would have had her use that as a club. So according to givemesport.com. the Ziggler and Rusev fued is going to be over soon. Just another try to get ziggler hooked up with someone that has failed.

They expect that Lana will return with Rusev when she does return, since they were better together than apart.