• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

official on the Cam bandwagon

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got banned for the third time yesterday, they dont know hockey on that board.

The Rangers are jekyll and hyde or win one lose one because of hank. He is wishy washy no spark like Quick in La which the Kings play for or Crawford in Chicago, Mason in Philly. Those team won becaus their goalies wore their passion to win on their sleeves, in Philly Mason would have pulled it off if he would have started the series.

Price is doing it in Montreal excpet for the meltdown game. Hank can still win but not now Pitt has his number and th rangers need can desparately

IDK if we have his number. I'll admit he was off in game 3, but he's been solid in games 1 & 2. I would say so far it's more about MAF having the Rangers' number than it is about the Pens having Hank's number.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK if we have his number. I'll admit he was off in game 3, but he's been solid in games 1 & 2. I would say so far it's more about MAF having the Rangers' number than it is about the Pens having Hank's number.

Now he wasnt solid in game 1 when the rangers had a 2-0 lead and barely won

MAF doesnt have the Rangers number.....the Rangers are playing that bad.

There isnt anybody being a spark for the Pens and definately not MAF ......theres no rally guy for either team

Last edited by a moderator:

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but he saved over 94% of the shots faced that game.

percentage means nothing when you make routine saves......its the lead that is the measurement.

I told you about Hank right after game 1 that he didnt look good to me. The front five are always the measurement for the goaltender, they take on his personality and style of play

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Series is over because no one can put the puck in the net

Because Hank gives off a wishy/washy style and Cam gives his front five more of a feed to play better

Remember Philly should have beaten us and we put the puck in the net.......The rangers will lose this series in 5 if Hank starts

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Hank gives off a wishy/washy style and Cam gives his front five more of a feed to play better

Stealth, they won't start Cam over Hank. That would be like Disney replacing Mickey Mouse with Donald Duck as their official symbol.