• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this video is a repost but this makes me laugh everytime i see this. Havent seen it in here yet...

Saw this when it first aired. I had planned to go to bed after the segment but I laughed so hard it kept me awake for like 2 more hours. Jack and Triumph are perfect for each other

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, this will make me unpopular, but here goes nothing:

Tom Hardy's Bane > Heath Ledger's Joker

I mean Ledger was epic. I never once saw Heath Ledger in that movie. I saw the Joker but it is the same with hardy as Bane, and I feel like Bane is a much more complex character and tougher to sell than the Joker who is just a psychopath. You can twist your mind around to kind of feel for Bane, and not just if you know the rest of the story.

There I said it.

had to go back and add this ;)

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree :happyshake:. I think Hardy did a great job and that movie was incredible, but in terms of acting, he didn't have to do a whole lot. Basically his entire face was covered with the muzzle, so you couldn't really see any emotions. The joker on the other hand, was perfectly insane and everything about that performance was incredible. I'm not trying to jump on the hype train because Ledger is dead, but he really did a remarkable job. Both movies were awesome, though, so arguing about it is rather pointless.

EVERYONE GO SEE IT!!!

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this video is a repost but this makes me laugh everytime i see this. Havent seen it in here yet...

You know why you work for tips? Because no one will put the whole thing in!

Fucking Hilarious!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
file under holy shit

500 pounds was highest bench press at NFL Combines this year. Alabama has a player that benched 600 pounds today. @ThaMonstar
SDS

Jesse Williams

Alabama Football: Nose Tackle Jesse Williams Benches 600 Lbs, Critics Abound | Bleacher Report

Jesse-Williams-Alabama.jpg

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home at 3:15 and have work in the morning. Its going to take some time getting used to the single lifestyle

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the "The Grey" VTFF.... pretty good. Did not disappoint. Dude went out like an OG. :lol:

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost to the day the warranty on my microwave expired the bastard starts making noises. of course it just expired

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost to the day the warranty on my microwave expired the bastard starts making noises. of course it just expired

I have a big ass JCpenney brand microwave that is probably 20+ years old :lol:....they just don't make shit like they used to.