• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Thread

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well appreciate you guys letting go of Bill Musgraves. Can give us plenty of inside information on the Raiders and a guy that did a great job coaching up one of the best young QB's in the league. Now get to see that knowledge passed on to Paxton Lynch.

Also just so the rest of the AFC West knows the last time the Broncos changed OC, DC, and STC all in the same year they won a Super Bowl that season. So as much as people like to think this could cause some chaos year one this could actually be a huge boost for the Broncos.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well appreciate you guys letting go of Bill Musgraves. Can give us plenty of inside information on the Raiders and a guy that did a great job coaching up one of the best young QB's in the league. Now get to see that knowledge passed on to Paxton Lynch.

Also just so the rest of the AFC West knows the last time the Broncos changed OC, DC, and STC all in the same year they won a Super Bowl that season. So as much as people like to think this could cause some chaos year one this could actually be a huge boost for the Broncos.
You Trippin dude

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, when you are ready to debate off season moves, draft, etc, etc. Im game
New year, new expectations

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the RAIDERS and JDR talking contract extension..
JDR is a good coach, and a good move by the RAIDERS

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see both Berry and Poe are FAs and KC has NO money to keep them both?! Hmmmmmmmmm

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are one and done!! Will KC be next?!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Rodgers sure looks like Derek Carr!! He has the SAME game as Carr, IMO

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are one and done!! Will KC be next?!
Yup!!

Look at the final 4 QBs
Brady
Big Ben
Matt Ryan
Rodgers
Need a great QB if you want to play in the big show!! Or a once every ten years defense, and even then you NEED good QB play!!
RAIDERS have Derek Carr!!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see both Berry and Poe are FAs and KC has NO money to keep them both?! Hmmmmmmmmm
Erm, you can cut replacement value players (Nick Foles, Sherman, Colquitt) and keep Berry fairly reasonably even if you have to reset the lately static Safety market. Poe just isn't the same player as he was in 2014 or 13 so I am just not very compelled to keep him period.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Erm, you can cut replacement value players (Nick Foles, Sherman, Colquitt) and keep Berry fairly reasonably even if you have to reset the lately static Safety market. Poe just isn't the same player as he was in 2014 or 13 so I am just not very compelled to keep him period.
Sucks getting bounced from a flag dude. Don't it?
And we shall see how it goes, and who keeps who..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've had some Bronco fans asking me about Poe and bringing him into the Broncos. I really do like his game but those back injuries have to scare any team at this point. Really any more in the NFL back injuries are the main one that just seems to never go away for a player. And a man his size doing the job that he does it will only get worse. So I completely understand letting him walk. Throw in some of the young players on the Chiefs have shown they can more than replace his production on the field.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What position do the Raiders go after with their first pick? LB or do they try to boost the secondary?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What position do the Raiders go after with their first pick? LB or do they try to boost the secondary?
LB would be a good guess.
Jarrad Davis
Raekwon McMillian
Anthony Walker
Zack Cunningham
Those are some pretty good LBs we could target.
The player on defense that i would draft is Malik Hooker from OSU. Great S in the making, IMO
We could also target RB and TE if we let Murray and Rivera walk in FA
Dalvin Cook
OJ Howard
Those 2 would be great replacements. Or CB if we let Carrie walk

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB would be a good guess.
Jarrad Davis
Raekwon McMillian
Anthony Walker
Zack Cunningham
Those are some pretty good LBs we could target.
The player on defense that i would draft is Malik Hooker from OSU. Great S in the making, IMO
We could also target RB and TE if we let Murray and Rivera walk in FA
Dalvin Cook
OJ Howard
Those 2 would be great replacements. Or CB if we let Carrie walk

Hooker would be fantastic but at 24 we don't have a realistic shot at him. McMillan, I love the guy but not sure I would want the Raiders spending a first rounder on him. If he fell low enough to get him in the second he would be an absolute steal provided we haven't already drafted a LB. I'd like to go best available secondary player whether it be CB or S with our first and take our chances get Kwon TJ Watt or Zack Cunningham in the 2nd

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooker would be fantastic but at 24 we don't have a realistic shot at him. McMillan, I love the guy but not sure I would want the Raiders spending a first rounder on him. If he fell low enough to get him in the second he would be an absolute steal provided we haven't already drafted a LB. I'd like to go best available secondary player whether it be CB or S with our first and take our chances get Kwon TJ Watt or Zack Cunningham in the 2nd

Hooker is not falling out of the top-10 unless something crazy happens before the draft. Right now most have him as a top-5 player in the entire draft. Really not a safety that will fall that far that would be worth it in the 1st. Budda Baker in the 2nd could be worth it. CB though should have a couple of guys fall as this is a pretty deep CB group.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooker is not falling out of the top-10 unless something crazy happens before the draft. Right now most have him as a top-5 player in the entire draft. Really not a safety that will fall that far that would be worth it in the 1st. Budda Baker in the 2nd could be worth it. CB though should have a couple of guys fall as this is a pretty deep CB group.

Craziest thing about Hooker is he only started playing football in his junior year of high school. I agree he won't fall out of top 10 unless something crazy happens. Does Denver draft a QB or do they take care of that completely in FA?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Craziest thing about Hooker is he only started playing football in his junior year of high school. I agree he won't fall out of top 10 unless something crazy happens. Does Denver draft a QB or do they take care of that completely in FA?

Some guys are just that gifted.

As for the Broncos my guess is they bring in a seasoned vet to help back up the 2 young guys. Elway is very high on especially Paxton Lynch. Pretty much every move this summer was with the idea of giving him the best opportunity to succeed. So I don't see us trading for Romo like some have suggested or trading for Rivers. Maybe a guy like Hoyer who is known as a quality back up that works well with younger QB's.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys have to go and burst my Malik Hooker to the RAIDERS bubble?!

And i agree fishinabarrel, i could see CD, S or LB in the first, and depending on which one we take the following one in the second..
Now i can also see RB, WR or TE with the first pick as well.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the RAIDERS moving to Vegas is now legit. All that's needed is the owners vote, and according to the people in the know, it's done deal..

Let's go to Vegas and watch a RAIDER game!!