• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

odds of skins making playoffs

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope as much as anyone that they make the playoffs and have a deep run. That said, I think that number is really high. I'd go 50/50...based on nothing in particular.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is RGII going to stay healthy the entire year? Will he be ready for week 1? That is the biggest question that has to be answered.

Dude you say that as if the only player we have on the team is RG3. We have a reliable backup, we have a stud RB. The last game RG3 actually missed, we won.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is RGII going to stay healthy the entire year? Will he be ready for week 1? That is the biggest question that has to be answered.

dude you are playing catch up

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is RGII? Is this guy talking about the WR Crabtree? Will Kaepernick make it through an entire season, is a legit question too. Can this guy win without a #1WR? That NFC WEST division going to be hell defensively

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is RGII? Is this guy talking about the WR Crabtree? Will Kaepernick make it through an entire season, is a legit question too. Can this guy win without a #1WR? That NFC WEST division going to be hell defensively

Typo? If Kaep is hurt then I don't know that the 49ers make the playoffs. As far as RGIII, he is the best offensive player on your team. Cousins is a good backup but the Redskins aren't nearly as talented as the Niners. They need Bobby at full strength to make a playoff push.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have a decent shot... I dont think they will make it as a wild card they will have to win the division. but Giants are Improved and So are the Eagles.... If Vick is injured early in the year then the Eagles are done if he is Injured later in the year after they have compiled some wins Eagles could sneak in.

Cowboys have no shot.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typo? If Kaep is hurt then I don't know that the 49ers make the playoffs. As far as RGIII, he is the best offensive player on your team. Cousins is a good backup but the Redskins aren't nearly as talented as the Niners. They need Bobby at full strength to make a playoff push.

His health is our greatest concern...I don't think anyone would question that. That being said, all reports are that he will be fine by week 1, if not the beginning of camp. Time will tell how accurate those reports are.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that they will have to win the division to make the playoffs. But I also think they have to be the favorites to win the division. And that's if RG3 is healthy all season or not. Cousins is the real deal and will lead an NFL team some day. I think it really depends on how the defense performs and, maybe more importantly, if the Giants can overcome their apparent weaknesses in the trenches this year. Eagles are just too much in transition and the Cowboys are about the implode. I don't see Garrett making it through the year.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL, most notably the NFCE it seems, is always predicated upon two things:

Which team is/stays the healthiest

Which team gets hot at the end of Nov and through Dec

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's the thing...I agree the Redskins are bound to miss the playoffs if RGIII misses many games.
I disagree the Skins and 49ers are far apart talent wise, you all have more experience in the postseason.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is the real deal and will lead an NFL team some day.

Out of curiosity, what's this based upon?

He has a total of 48 pass attempts in his career and has started one game.

I remember when Kolb was the real deal too.

I'm not saying Cousins is destined to shit the bed like Kolb, but I'm curious as to your reasoning.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing...I agree the Redskins are bound to miss the playoffs if RGIII misses many games.
I disagree the Skins and 49ers are far apart talent wise, you all have more experience in the postseason.

Come on man. Their defense is lightyears ahead of the skins'

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just viewing him in college and seeing him with the skins. They guy is cool as a cucumber. He is sneaky athletic and has a very good arm. Finally, he is very smart. I wouldn't bet against him.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look, I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers. I just think that RGIII makes your team a playoff possibility but without him I don't see it. I think the Niners and Seahawks have the two most talented teams right now. If you disagree then prove me wrong. I'm not being an asshole, I'm just asking that you tell me why I'm wrong.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers. I just think that RGIII makes your team a playoff possibility but without him I don't see it. I think the Niners and Seahawks have the two most talented teams right now. If you disagree then prove me wrong. I'm not being an asshole, I'm just asking that you tell me why I'm wrong.

Somehow I must have typed this emotionally lol. I Agree with you. RGIII makes the skins a playoff possibility(we probably differ in the percentage) WE agree without HIM the skins don't make the playoffs. 9ers and Seahawks is a different discussion...I was simply saying the 49ers ARE better than the skins but I think RGIII helps close the gap.
Also, included in that is playoff experience...you guys won 11 games last year, we won 10

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just viewing him in college and seeing him with the skins. They guy is cool as a cucumber. He is sneaky athletic and has a very good arm. Finally, he is very smart. I wouldn't bet against him.

Not to state the obvious, but many QBs who were great in college sucked the pooched in the NFL

I just think it's way too small of a sample size to claim this kid is the real deal.

Do you like what you've seen so far? Sure. Are you glad it's him and not Tebow? Of course.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man. Their defense is lightyears ahead of the skins'

It wasn't a statement limited to defense. It was more so talent, and with the addition of RGIII and the return of Orakpo, the 49ers are still clearly a better, more experienced team. My argument was...RGIII changes everything...we can no longer be considered far behind talent wise...really to anybody as long as he's healthy.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to state the obvious, but many QBs who were great in college sucked the pooched in the NFL

I just think it's way too small of a sample size to claim this kid is the real deal.

Do you like what you've seen so far? Sure. Are you glad it's him and not Tebow? Of course.

You should change your avatar to Nikola Tesla. He is THEE reason we have the technology we have today. Atom bombs are old news.