• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ocean Lakes vs Salem

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fellas I was at the game last night and here is what I saw. Bucky is going to be very good. He is very level headed and a natural leader. Salem OL was not very good in the second half and Bucky had to run for his life. Bucky is much faster than he looks, he has some major jets. Throws a nice ball but needs go work out a few kinks in his mechanics. Cutler is also a good looking QB FWIW.

Drew is a monster and has a heck of a motor. Never quits, wraps up well and tackles great.

Nnadi is as good as advertised. Very good.

2015 WR Jason Lewis is a monster. Caught everything thrown his way. Looks like a senior right now, kid is a beast.

Last edited by a moderator:

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thanks Evan! I edited the post for phone mistakes and autocorrects, to the best of my ability. :D

Who knows, maybe you meant that Bucky is a Nana leader. ;)
Maybe lol. Thanks. Bucky is very good. He was 19 of 37 with 263 yards passing, TD; 19 rushes, 103 yards, TD.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like it was a very competitive game (from what you said EGW and the Pilot). Both of these teams seem to be pretty well stacked. Been reading alot about Cutler lately and sounds like he is underrated. Both teams should be playoff teams.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sounds like it was a very competitive game (from what you said EGW and the Pilot). Both of these teams seem to be pretty well stacked. Been reading alot about Cutler lately and sounds like he is underrated. Both teams should be playoff teams.
Cutler is a good QB

LT316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who won between salem and OL?