• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ Thread...

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are OBJ owners doing to replace him? Not sure what I want to do...One thing for sure is that Landry for Kamara trade is dead....Was thinking of trying to get Cooper or Theilan for a RB, but not sure...Any way I can get Kamara and Fuller for Landry and Crowell??

WR: M.Thomas, Benji, Landry, Bryant (dropping), M. Williams (LAC)
RB: Montgomery, Martin, Crowell, Powell, Ingram, McKinnon. ( I have to drop a RB, prob Powell)
TE: Ertz and Brate.

I was going to drop Brate, but I think he can play in that WR/TE spot, he seems to get a ton of looks in the RZ and is pretty effective...I mean he can't be worse than Bryant.

IDK.....it's Monday...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are OBJ owners doing to replace him? Not sure what I want to do...One thing for sure is that Landry for Kamara trade is dead....Was thinking of trying to get Cooper or Theilan for a RB, but not sure...Any way I can get Kamara and Fuller for Landry and Crowell??

RB: Montgomery, Martin, Crowell, Powell, Ingram, McKinnon. ( I have to drop a RB, prob Powell)

I was going to drop Brate, but I think he can play in that WR/TE spot, he seems to get a ton of looks in the RZ and is pretty effective...I mean he can't be worse than Bryant.

IDK.....it's Monday...
can u get sterling shephard, hes gonna bet the main man

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IDK.....it's Monday...
u have zero need to keep mike williams, bryant can go too........you got a ton of rb's u need to start dangling them.......even for upside plays...........

for now brate can flex.....but id seriously push for some buy low candidates, and try and get shephard, cooper has stunk going back to last year, id steer clear

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be dropping Mike Williams before Powell.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be dropping Mike Williams before Powell.

Then again, I wouldn't have kept him for five weeks either, so dropping him now, when he is finally returning may be unwise.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again, I wouldn't have kept him for five weeks either, so dropping him now, when he is finally returning may be unwise.

I actually picked him up last week and put him in my IR spot...

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have sent out offers only to get no answer....I tried Crowell for Theilan...then sent the Evans owner Martin and Brate for Evans...nothing yet...I thought about Cooper, but not sure what the owner will want....