• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

O-line was pitiful this week...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to bash the offense for anything this week... look at the O-line in the 2nd half. Just dreadful, I am not going list statistics out of pure anger and I am pretty sure the Chiefs posters have eyes...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to bash the offense for anything this week... look at the O-line in the 2nd half. Just dreadful, I am not going list statistics out of pure anger and I am pretty sure the Chiefs posters have eyes...

I still think it was a bit of an intensity issue, but good observation. The Chiefs owned first downs, time of possession, etc, but this game was MUCH closer than it should've been. IMO they simply can't be like this when they shuffle off to Buffalo next Sunday, or we're looking at our first loss...

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we finally get a 1st overall draft pick....and we pick a "project" that isn't going so well.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we finally get a 1st overall draft pick....and we pick a "project" that isn't going so well.

Actually, he has improved statistically, he still projects to do very well long term... sadly though, we are still in Phase 1 of Eric Fisher : Suck

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need alot of work. I never liked Allen, Asamoah is ok and Hudson could be good over time. Fisher hopefully lives up to things, if not that would really suck. Fat Albert looks like he's still stewing over the contract situation. They need another quality WR or TE, I'd like to see them get Gordon for maybe a 2nd and a 4th. What happened with Ballard he was brought in this week?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need alot of work. I never liked Allen, Asamoah is ok and Hudson could be good over time. Fisher hopefully lives up to things, if not that would really suck. Fat Albert looks like he's still stewing over the contract situation. They need another quality WR or TE, I'd like to see them get Gordon for maybe a 2nd and a 4th. What happened with Ballard he was brought in this week?

We no longer have a 2nd round pick due to the Alex Smith trade.