• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: NYG/SF 8:15 PM

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to get up at 4:30 AM tomorrow so no way I'll be staying up for this one. If the Gmen can make a game of this, I will be shocked and impressed but I doubt that happens.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Barkley... Niners have a stout run D but still...

Games like this have a weird way of staying close, but I can't see how San Fran doesn't win it by 10 or more.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers declared WR Brandon Aiyuk, CB Ambry Thomas, RB Tyrion Davis-Price, OL Nick Zakelj, DL Kalia Davis and LB Jalen Graham inactive for Week 3 against the Giants.
Aiyuk probably would have played were it not for the short week. Instead, he’ll now have 10 days to get healthy for San Francisco’s Week 4 walkover against the Cardinals. Jauan Jennings and rookie Ronnie Bell will pick up Aiyuk’s lost snaps, but Deebo Samuel and George Kittle are the only Niners pass catchers worth rolling out there in re-draft.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wan’Dale Robinson (knee) is active for Week 3 against the 49ers.
It ended up being a relatively quick recovery for the impressive 2022 rookie, who went down last Week 11. The Giants still badly need play-making ability in their skill corps, but Robinson figures to be nowhere close to ready for a high-volume role. For now, he is merely worth monitoring in 12-14 team leagues. Inactive for the Giants are RB Saquon Barkley, LT Andrew Thomas, LB Azeez Ojulari, OG Ben Bredeson, CB Cor’Dale Flott, S Gervarrius Owens and DT Jordon Riley.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman: "It's not about the money, guys!"

Right, that's why you left... even though we said we'd love to have you stay but couldn't afford you. So we released you because you said you wanted more and we thought it was a nicer thing to do so you could target free agency faster.

Shut up douche. Lose more and more respect for this guy (despite being the best corner we've ever had) whenever he opens his mouth these days.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games got sucker bet written all over it

Yah this could be one of those weird primetime games where everyone expects a slaughter, and then it ends up coming down to a field goal.

That said, the 49ers really wont overlook this game because they have the Cardinals at home with rest after this one... It'd be easier to understand them overlooking Arizona (with the extra days off) and going against Dallas in week 5 where I could see an upset (not likely either because the Cards are horrible, but yah).