• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: BRONCOS @ CHIEFS 8:15 PM

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kc must have played the cheerleaders in the 2nd half if they just won 19-8.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Donkeys back to last years Donks. Defense keeps them in the game despite being outgunned and outmanned and the offense totally shits the bed. The Chiefs still in pre season practice mode in the red zone trying to figure it out and yet still 5-1 and sitting at the top of the conf as usual. Is this the best D the Chiefs have had since Andy Reid got there?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, the Chiefs need to continue to find ways to get this Rice kid the ball in open space. He has speed to burn and when (not if) Mahomes gets the chemistry right with these WRs, it could get scary. Note to Andy though, scrap the trick plays involving Kadarius Toney. The dude is trash and those were close to costing you the game dude.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Donkeys back to last years Donks. Defense keeps them in the game despite being outgunned and outmanned and the offense totally shits the bed. The Chiefs still in pre season practice mode in the red zone trying to figure it out and yet still 5-1 and sitting at the top of the conf as usual. Is this the best D the Chiefs have had since Andy Reid got there?
I think it's getting there considering the average age of that defense. Kids seem to be getting better every game. Some lapses here and there, of course. But I'm generally happy with it...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, the Chiefs need to continue to find ways to get this Rice kid the ball in open space. He has speed to burn and when (not if) Mahomes gets the chemistry right with these WRs, it could get scary. Note to Andy though, scrap the trick plays involving Kadarius Toney. The dude is trash and those were close to costing you the game dude.
Addendum to this post. Bottom line, CEH is not in this team's future. Give the rock to Pacheco. If you need to mix things up you STILL have Jet McKinnon in your lineup. Ain't a big deal...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addendum to this post. Bottom line, CEH is not in this team's future. Give the rock to Pacheco. If you need to mix things up you STILL have Jet McKinnon in your lineup. Ain't a big deal...
Totally agree on CEH. Pacheco is your guy and has the juice to help spark the offense. CEH is just another guy. His touches are almost like throwaway plays at this stage.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Black Adam , some media talking heads saying the Chiefs need to trade for a WR before the deadline. What do you actual Chiefs fans think they should do? I'm not sure there's anyone available out there that's honestly better than the young guys they have. They just need to get the youngsters more involved and in sync with Patrick and they will be fine, I think. Personally, I would consider trading Toney though if they can package him with a later pick for an upgrade.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....he is their deep threat...

Kid can play....

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....he is their deep threat...

Kid can play....
Yeah, not just go routes either. Hit this kid on some crossers and slants and he can run away from guys for big yac plays. His first step after the catch is impressive.

Reactions: DJ

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Black Adam , some media talking heads saying the Chiefs need to trade for a WR before the deadline. What do you actual Chiefs fans think they should do? I'm not sure there's anyone available out there that's honestly better than the young guys they have. They just need to get the youngsters more involved and in sync with Patrick and they will be fine, I think. Personally, I would consider trading Toney though if they can package him with a later pick for an upgrade.
I'll give you that that one's a toughie. I'm inclined to agree that as far as talent availability it'd be a tough hill to climb, but imho I'd say the next few games (I'd probably say about the next three or so) should give us an indication on how we should proceed. From obviously an outsider view I'd say it depends on how quickly these kids develop in the next few games. Just my opinion, though. If it were my call I'd certainly monitor that situation very closely. If the Chiefs want a deep playoff run they're gonna need reliable weapons...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm getting blue in the face here. When are some other men going to step up?

They are too stupid to make all the considerations they should make. They just focus on one aspect and then fuck up the game they are in charge of.

Doesn't matter to the league because they only value adding women fans and women don't care what the rules are. They didn't build the game like the legacy fans did.

Checks out. The league only values adding women fans.

Some business marketing finance lawyer asshole told them they maxed out the male market and you have to have growth, growth, growth, increasing growth. The valuation of the franchises is based solely on the growth projections. Cunts.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you're preaching to the choir here nut. Bt tbh, it's not even women fans with this shit. It's merch sales to 12 year olds. I am seriously hoping the break-up comes soon so this skank quits going to games and we don't have to see her ugly mug again.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you're preaching to the choir here nut. Bt tbh, it's not even women fans with this shit. It's merch sales to 12 year olds. I am seriously hoping the break-up comes soon so this skank quits going to games and we don't have to see her ugly mug again.
Lol think of how I feel about it as a Chiefs fan. KC Swiftie Jerseys ffs. What's the world coming to...? :tsk:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol think of how I feel about it as a Chiefs fan. KC Swiftie Jerseys ffs. What's the world coming to...? :tsk:
We can trace some of this 100 years. War is a genocide of men.

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>men's taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men's taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationships decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out

>Disney corporation says the women off the field are more important than the football players on the field.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel its too difficult to trade for a WR unless they're at the tail end of their career or another Toney. I do think they could try and find an undersized speedy slot guy somewhere thats underutilized. Chiefs rolled the dice on Richie James so maybe they stick with him in the offense or just keep on doing what they're doing. James should be very easy to upgrade, imo, and im not even sure I want him on the field.

I do think Rice will be the WR1 here shortly. Generally its really hard for young WRs to move up in Andy Reid's offense. Rice went to the alma mater of the Chiefs owner and he apparently was a huge fan and the Chiefs pretty much targeted him in the draft to replace Juju. Rice also got that workout with Mahomes so everyone was on board with that pick. If there was a WR that would move up quicker than normal it would be him.

As far as CEH is concerned, the Chiefs always seem to rotate in 3 running backs in the regular season to keep guys fresh. His snap count is at 17%. He is the 3rd stringer.

Swift is a good mascot for this year's team. Not pretty but they keep on winning :drum:

Last edited:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kc must have played the cheerleaders in the 2nd half if they just won 19-8.
Andy Reid might've been high the way he was calling fakes, wildcats, TE sneaks, etc on 3rd/4th down.

I would say they moved the ball and pushed 400 yards, but literally everyone is doing that on the Broncos and the Chiefs defense basically deleted the Broncos from the game so the O had plenty of possessions to get said yards.