• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: NYG at Dallas on NBC 8:30pm EST

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the term "super bowl caliber" is kind of stupid and cliche'. It's a team game. Is Dilfer a super bowl caliber QB? If any team is good enough on one side of the ball the other side gets ring too. Doesn't matter if you win 3-0 or 75-74. It all counts the same

Very true, or Flacco even

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

SO much wrong in one post
And yet, you add nothing of note to discount it.

History is on my side here......so either you understand football or you don't. It has been extremely rare for ANY WR to make a QB. QBs make WRs.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They held one of the better offenses in the league to one TD in their home opener

Not sure what a SB caliber defense is, if what most view as no worse than the 3rd best defense in the league, isnt one

ANd yes, great WR's do make a team better, ill act like you didnt make such a ridiculous comment

No, they didn't hold Dallas to anything. Dallas missed two TDs on dropped passes. They virtually moved the ball at will up and down the field. The defense made very FEW plays.

Dallas stopped themselves more than the Giants did.

Note, I still think the Giants have a very good defense.......but they didn't really prove it last night.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they didn't hold Dallas to anything. Dallas missed two TDs on dropped passes. They virtually moved the ball at will up and down the field. The defense made very FEW plays.

Note, I still think the Giants have a very good defense.......but they didn't really prove it last night.

:agree:

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I have the Giants defense in my Fantasy Football league because I believe they can make some points but man, they gave me a whole 3 points Sunday night.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record I have the Giants defense in my Fantasy Football league because I believe they can make some points but man, they gave me a whole 3 points Sunday night.
Me too but I sat them. Didn't expect much from a fantasy perspective this week from the Giants. I will likely start them for the December game if it's cold in NY though

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say there's at least a couple defenders more important.

Ryan Clarke, NFL player and analyst made that comment himself about Beckham after I posted it

FYI

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The homerism in you guys is so way far beyond any other fanbase in any other sport

The one TD Dallas had that night was set up on a PI that never happened, and thats according to a lot of people that talked about that game yesterday

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, you add nothing of note to discount it.

History is on my side here......so either you understand football or you don't. It has been extremely rare for ANY WR to make a QB. QBs make WRs.

There are Great WR's throughout history that have elevated their QB's and teams........Moss did it with Cunningham, Julio does it with Matt Ryan, Odell does it with Eli......Thats just a couple off the top of my head.....Odell Beckham won more games for the Giants last season, than most any WR in the game last year

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple more offensive players as well

Name them?

And remember we are talking about "Most Important", not players you view as better than Beckham, cause god knows you think Taylor Gabriel is better

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name them?

And remember we are talking about "Most Important", not players you view as better than Beckham, cause god knows you think Taylor Gabriel is better

? WHO? Who is Taylor Gabriel?

Julio is MORE IMPORTANT. Antonio Brown is MORE IMPORTANT. Hell so is damn near every LT in the league that's worth a damn.

Odell is a great player, but you overestimate his value quite a bit. He IS a difference maker, I agree with you on that.......but he doesn't play defense or OL.