• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Notre Dame & Wisconsin Agree to 2020 & 2021 games

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, bully for you ... BK doesn't and prolly doesn't have the wherewithal a real man of your stature proclaims.

Tell ya what ... send him a hate letter, explaining to him how you woulda handled it. That'll fix it. JFC

Again ... he's got to carry that with him the rest of his life. Tired of having to splain this ... Kelly was not alone in this tragedy ... there were several that may have been liable. Accidents happen ... all the time, but go on and keep shaking your commercial construction know-it-all fist. It, obviously, gives you some virtuous superiority or some such shet.
Fvck Kelly and what he has to carry for the rest of his life. That kid is dead and I'm sure if the kid had a choice he'd trade places with Kelly any day. Fact of the matter is that fat fvk red faced pos sent that kid up on a scissor lift when other schools were calling off their practices due to the wind conditions. And instead of ND doing the right thing and shit canning that fat fvck cvnt, they kept him on the payroll as the HC. I have zero respect for Kelly and ND. There isn't a hell hot enough for either one.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't any (except GA this year ) SEC teams schedule the eye rash??

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fvck Kelly and what he has to carry for the rest of his life. That kid is dead and I'm sure if the kid had a choice he'd trade places with Kelly any day. Fact of the matter is that fat fvk red faced pos sent that kid up on a scissor lift when other schools were calling off their practices due to the wind conditions. And instead of ND doing the right thing and shit canning that fat fvck cvnt, they kept him on the payroll as the HC. I have zero respect for Kelly and ND. There isn't a hell hot enough for either one.
Well, that settles it then. Write to whomever you feel the need to have him fired. lol

If you don't think this wasn't a big fng deal around, here, and the school didn't suffer, you're sadly mistaken.

It's, also, of note that Sullivan's own father didn't pin the blame on the University, Kelly or anybody other than Mother Nature that day and didn't even consider suing the school. If he would have, I'd bet my left testicle ND woulda paid any price handed down from a judge.

Soooo ... keep on hating, dude ... I couldn't give a shit at this point.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that settles it then. Write to whomever you feel the need to have him fired. lol

If you don't think this wasn't a big fng deal around, here, and the school didn't suffer, you're sadly mistaken.

It's, also, of note that Sullivan's own father didn't pin the blame on the University, Kelly or anybody other than Mother Nature that day and didn't even consider suing the school. If he would have, I'd bet my left testicle ND woulda paid any price handed down from a judge.

Soooo ... keep on hating, dude ... I couldn't give a shit at this point.
If UW ever went as low as ND did when they didn't can Kelly for sending that kid up on a lift that day I'd stop being a UW fan that very moment. ND is right up there with Penn State except the victims at Penn St. lived to tell about it.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If UW every went as low as ND did when they didn't can Kelly for sending that kid up on a lift that day I'd stop being a UW fan that very moment. ND is right up there with Penn State except the victims at Penn St. lived to tell about it.
Yeah, cuz a pure accident certainly fng compares to years of purposeful kid diddling ... amirite? What a fng dumbass.

Tell me ... where did mean 'ol Brian Kelly touch you? It musta been horrific for you to go on & on & on about ...cuz you're the big bad commercial construction guy & Kelly wasn't. Pfffft.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, cuz a pure accident certainly fng compares to years of purposeful kid diddling ... amirite? What a fng dumbass.

Tell me ... where did mean 'ol Brian Kelly touch you? It musta been horrific for you to go on & on & on about ...cuz you're the big bad commercial construction guy & Kelly wasn't. Pfffft.
Accident? Every fvcking school within a few hundred miles of South Bend called off outdoor practices due to high winds and that fat rolly polly red faced fvcktard pos sent that kid up on a scissor lift. That's not an accident ... that's manslaughter at the least.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accident? Every fvcking school within a few hundred miles of South Bend called off practices due to high winds and that fat rolly polly red faced fvcktard pos sent that kid up on a scissor lift. That's not an accident ... that's manslaughter at the least.
Keep preaching ... keep making your dumbass comparisons with whatever comes to mind to fuel that hate and by all means keep ...

tenor.gif

Seriously .... wtf dude?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep preaching ... keep making your dumbass comparisons with whatever comes to mind to fuel that hate and by all means keep ...

tenor.gif

Seriously .... wtf dude?
Tell me where I was wrong. I read the report.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me where I was wrong. I read the report.
What do you want to be 'right' about? Just, tell me. Is it that important to you?

I live here .... I've read & watched the whole thing develop and still seem to find myself subject to the fng haters that just what ... "need to be right"?

It was a tragic accident. That you want to keep on with your holier-than-thou virtuosity by bashing Kelly .... go ahead. It must make you feel better. I really don't give two shits ... you're not gonna change your mind, obviously, and I've had the same stuff from peeps like you for years.

I don't need to feel "right" ... just rational. But go on .... and I hope you never have to deal with a Petersen fuck up/tragedy.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you want to be 'right' about? Just, tell me. Is it that important to you?

I live here .... I've read & watched the whole thing develop and still seem to find myself subject to the fng haters that just what ... "need to be right"?

It was a tragic accident. That you want to keep on with your holier-than-thou virtuosity by bashing Kelly .... go ahead. It must make you feel better. I really don't give two shits ... you're not gonna change your mind, obviously, and I've had the same stuff from peeps like you for years.

I don't need to feel "right" ... just rational. But go on .... and I hope you never have to deal with a Petersen fuck up/tragedy.
Accident? He sent that kid up on a scissor lift when the wind gust were 60+ mph.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accident? He sent that kid up on a scissor lift when the wind gust were 60+ mph.
He's a murderer!

Hey eryone .... Alaska Guy is RIGHT!

*Passes "I'm Right Lollipop" to the Kelly haytor. lol

Gotta luv the super-virtuous.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a murderer!

Hey eryone .... Alaska Guy is RIGHT!

*Passes "I'm Right Lollipop" to the Kelly haytor. lol

Gotta luv the super-virtuous.
Go up on one of these the next time you get 60+ mph wind gust and tell us about your experience.

ucm03_029667.jpg

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. Bama plays an 8 game conference schedule, Washington plays a 9 game conference schedule. Tell us more about the four OOC games Bama plays. Better yet let me try. One team with a pulse at a pseudo neutral site and three sisters of the poor at home.
So both Bama and Washington are playing 9 teams with a pulse and 3 shitty opponents? The difference being Bama plays one game at a neutral site and Washington plays one more conference opponent. Got it.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zactly this ... but the almighty, dumb $$$.

This is fng college football ... not the damn NFL. The lore of college stadiums trumps any of that other BS.
Yeah I get it. Like I've been saying, it makes more sense if this is one and done at a neutral site. But 2 games at neutral sites...hope this doesn't start a trend. Although if it produces more power 5 v power 5 games I can't complain too much. I guess its pick your poison...

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why neutral sites? What's wrong with a home and home?
I hate neutral sites -- mostly because it counts as a home game for one team and you get less of them because of it.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Kelly see's this schedule and is hoping he gets fired.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we finally found something other that trips @AlaskaGuy trigger on college football:

IMG_0526.JPG

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate neutral sites -- mostly because it counts as a home game for one team and you get less of them because of it.
I don't mind them too much. Maybe I'm use to them though. I get why Bama does it and the games are usually close enough for me to drive to. Sadly I won't make the FSU game this year...