• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Notre Dame (4-7) at. #12 USC (8-3), 3:30 PM EST, ABC

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watching the highlights, USCw def has some athletes/playmakers, gonna be tough next year if not too many lost to graduation.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that, but do you honestly think he lead with his helmet? I certainly don't. It's such a bad call cause it's a judgment call. Going full speed and hitting like that you can't control the bodies natural movement after a hit. It's like getting rear ended, you can't control the natural reaction. I have seen ND players take legit ear hole shots, get removed from the game and then out for concussion, not one call. That was not an obvious lead with the helmet, and that's the problem. Terrible rule when not called properly.
I only like the call of is intent to hurt a player In this case it was a good hit

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to disagree with you on this one... that wasn't helmet to helmet that was shoulder to shoulder
And when do you see players knocked out when hit on the shoulder. That play was right in front of us. You could hear the helmets hit. That ND players about 170 lbs and the only way he could knock someone out is to hit him in the helmet. Oh and that Tillery asshole needs some serious disciplinary action.Kicking a kid whose obiously layed out as he walks by then stomping on the other down players ankle.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that, but do you honestly think he lead with his helmet? I certainly don't. It's such a bad call cause it's a judgment call. Going full speed and hitting like that you can't control the bodies natural movement after a hit. It's like getting rear ended, you can't control the natural reaction. I have seen ND players take legit ear hole shots, get removed from the game and then out for concussion, not one call. That was not an obvious lead with the helmet, and that's the problem. Terrible rule when not called properly.

It because of the way the rule is enforced now. Intent doesn't matter. It was helmet to helmet which constitutes targeting. I don't like the rule either, but it was enforced correctly.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to disagree with you on this one... that wasn't helmet to helmet that was shoulder to shoulder

th

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when do you see players knocked out when hit on the shoulder. That play was right in front of us. You could hear the helmets hit. That ND players about 170 lbs and the only way he could knock someone out is to hit him in the helmet. Oh and that Tillery asshole needs some serious disciplinary action.Kicking a kid whose obiously layed out as he walks by then stomping on the other down players ankle.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats nuts is ND a bunch fans on the boards (irishillustrated) are saying they liked his play and need more players like him. Bunch of idiots.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watching the highlights, USCw def has some athletes/playmakers, gonna be tough next year if not too many lost to graduation.
Thats assuming Juju and adoree return. Theres a good chance both declare. Hoping for 1 more year from both tho

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with @socaljim242 he should be disciplined. That was a real POS move especially kicking a guy that just took a helmet to helmet shot to the head

From what I heard from the Scouts board, Kelly suspended him from any potential post season play. If Kelly had a pair and if he has seen any additional video, he should kick his ass off the team. Can you imagine if Ware had any spinal injury and did that shit:doh::L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I heard from the Scouts board, Kelly suspended him from any potential post season play. If Kelly had a pair and if he has seen any additional video, he should kick his ass off the team. Can you imagine if Ware had any spinal injury and did that shit:doh::L
I agree suspending someone from non existing post season play after that? :L If ware had a spinal injury and I still haven't seen an update on a head injury. That was extremely dangerous

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree suspending someone from non existing post season play after that? :L If ware had a spinal injury and I still haven't seen an update on a head injury. That was extremely dangerous

No shit, he tweeted that he was okay, but no doubt he has concussion

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Suspended him from potential post season play and he's on a 4-8 team.

That'll learn him. :L