• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Notre Dame (4-7) at. #12 USC (8-3), 3:30 PM EST, ABC

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit what kind of fans do you guys have USC? The fuck are your fans leaving now?!?!?! Enjoy the damn win wow that's sad.
That's L.A. Watch a Dodger game...people don't get in until the 3rd inning, and start bailing in the 7th. Most folks want to beat the traffic heading down the Harbor Fwy or the 10 when the game is in hand.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what Helton is doing at USC. Kids seem to like him

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What'd I say... this game was over in the 1st and the season was over from Texas on.... Thankfully goodnight and goodbye from the 2016 season.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the defenders responsibility to keep the head up. And not drop the Helmet. The Kick in the head after made it that much worse. Another unsportsmanlike penalty now :L

I get that, but do you honestly think he lead with his helmet? I certainly don't. It's such a bad call cause it's a judgment call. Going full speed and hitting like that you can't control the bodies natural movement after a hit. It's like getting rear ended, you can't control the natural reaction. I have seen ND players take legit ear hole shots, get removed from the game and then out for concussion, not one call. That was not an obvious lead with the helmet, and that's the problem. Terrible rule when not called properly.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that, but do you honestly think he lead with his helmet? I certainly don't. It's such a bad call cause it's a judgment call. Going full speed and hitting like that you can't control the bodies natural movement after a hit. It's like getting rear ended, you can't control the natural reaction. I have seen ND players take legit ear hole shots, get removed from the game and then out for concussion, not one call. That was not an obvious lead with the helmet, and that's the problem. Terrible rule when not called properly.
Im not a fan of the rule. And I think it needs revision. I donor like seeing players ejected unless it is blatant. Watching the replay he did make contact with the crown of his helmet. By the rule it was targeting. What bothered me more was Ware bieng kicked in the head after. But you guys didnt like seeing that either. That was dirty especiallyy with an injured player. And I've been the first one to call out SC early in the year on dirty plays