• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Noteworthy events from Auto's latest copy of the Shop.nhl.com catalog

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Page 1 (The cover for some reason?!) - Kinda bland. Black/gray(grey? Whatev...) features 4 of the regular superstars shoved down our throat. (sorry, no Max Talbot)

Page 2 - Ovi/Crosby...

...Hey look! We're on page 3 already! (I accidently spilled vomit on page 2) - Collectibles from some big outdoor hockey game. (Don't see any MSU or MU gear though...:confused:)

Page 4 - Zach Parise in street clothes. Move along people, nothing new to see here...

Pages 6/7 - Hats. A lot are too gangbangerish for my liking. I guess Ray Emery needs a hat too....and don't try to touch it, Muthafucka!

Page 8 - A "Just For Men" model wearing a Flyers hoodie. I guess Leino was unavailable for the "Rogaine" photoshoot...

Page 9 - Two watches set to the incorrect time. The Sharks and the Islanders. Ironically, one is off by 3 months and the other is off by 3 decades...

Page 10 - The "Just For Men" guy is now wearing a Habs hoodie. So that's what "ole" means...

Page 12 - Eric Staal is trying to look like the buffest of all the Staals. Stamkos is posing with the stick he is scoring with while wearing a pink tie and a fauxhawk. One out of three ain't bad...

(sorry, i fell asleep)

Page 13 - Girly crap.

Page 14 - A picture of a Ranger fan high fiving a Red Wing fan, A Bruin fan with his arm around a Canuck, and a Shark fan pumping his fist. Where are these bleachers located and WTF are they watching!?!

Page 15 - Overpriced T-shirts

Pages 16/17 - Practice Jerseys. Just in case your wallet needs "warmed up" before going broke on a real jersey...(The Wings have the best anyway)

Pages 18-21 - Those jerseys I was talking about that you can't afford now because I talked you into buying two Detroit practice jerseys.

Page 22 - A mom with what is presumed to be her 4 kids. It looks like the work of 3 different dads. I'm pretty sure 2 of them are Sean Avery's...

Page 24 - A knocked up chick wearing a Capitals maternity shirt that says "Rookie". She is looking down and not smiling....Oh, I see what she is looking at. Alyssa Milano is underneath her. (You're looking for a copy now, aren't you?)

Page 25 - A Ducks purse. No word yet if it's the one Perry swung at Pavel...

Page 27 - Some Bruins baby booties. Don't worry Jeff, I'm sure they have your size.:D
There's also a Coyote baby bib. Gary is trying to find one big enough to wrap around the entire franchise as you read this...

Page 29 - A picture of a Sedin. Which one? Hell, I don't know. The one with trophies? The goofy looking one?

Page 30 - FUCK DALLAS![/SIZE]

Page 31 - Rangers and Habs replica Stanley Cups. They are backordered. And dusty...

Page 32 - A Flames wastebasket. Anything you want to throw in it, Dash?:D
Also a Rangers rocking chair. (insert your own joke here. I'm tired of carrying you people this whole post)

Page 33 - A father and son hanging out in a room decked out Maple Leaf style. They are both crying on the inside...

Page 35 - A Chicago fan wearing a shirt that says "HAWKS FAN" on the back. I wonder what his mom wrote on the tag inside?

And finally the back cover - Brand new Digital Camo gear!!! I guess somebody along the line failed to realize that effective hockey camo should probably be....I don't know...maybe....WHITE!?

I hope you enjoyed my analysis. Can I borrow 200 dollars?

:)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Page 1 (The cover for some reason?!) - Kinda bland. Black/gray(grey? Whatev...) features 4 of the regular superstars shoved down our throat. (sorry, no Max Talbot)

Page 2 - Ovi/Crosby...

...Hey look! We're on page 3 already! (I accidently spilled vomit on page 2) - Collectibles from some big outdoor hockey game. (Don't see any MSU or MU gear though...

Page 4 - Zach Parise in street clothes. Move along people, nothing new to see here...

Pages 6/7 - Hats. A lot are too gangbangerish for my liking. I guess Ray Emery needs a hat too....and don't try to touch it, Muthafucka!

Page 8 - A "Just For Men" model wearing a Flyers hoodie. I guess Leino was unavailable for the "Rogaine" photoshoot...

Page 9 - Two watches set to the incorrect time. The Sharks and the Islanders. Ironically, one is off by 3 months and the other is off by 3 decades...

Page 10 - The "Just For Men" guy is now wearing a Habs hoodie. So that's what "ole" means...

Page 12 - Eric Staal is trying to look like the buffest of all the Staals. Stamkos is posing with the stick he is scoring with while wearing a pink tie and a fauxhawk. One out of three ain't bad...

(sorry, i fell asleep)

Page 13 - Girly crap.

Page 14 - A picture of a Ranger fan high fiving a Red Wing fan, A Bruin fan with his arm around a Canuck, and a Shark fan pumping his fist. Where are these bleachers located and WTF are they watching!?!

Pages 16/17 - Practice Jerseys. Just in case your wallet needs "warmed up" before going broke on a real jersey...(The Wings have the best anyway)

Pages 18-21 - Those jerseys I was talking about that you can't afford now because I talked you into buying two Detroit practice jerseys.

Page 22 - A mom with what is presumed to be her 4 kids. It looks like the work of 3 different dads. I'm pretty sure 2 of them are Sean Avery's...

Page 24 - A knocked up chick wearing a Capitals maternity shirt that says "Rookie". She is looking down and not smiling....Oh, I see what she is looking at. Alyssa Milano is underneath her. (You're looking for a copy now, aren't you?)

Page 27 - Some Bruins baby booties. Don't worry Jeff, I'm sure they have your size.:DThere's also a Coyote baby bib. Gary is trying to find one big enough to wrap around the entire franchise as you read this...

Page 29 - A picture of a Sedin. Which one? Hell, I don't know. The one with trophies? The goofy looking one?

Page 31 - Rangers and Habs replica Stanley Cups. They are backordered. And dusty...

Also a Rangers rocking chair. (insert your own joke here. I'm tired of carrying you people this whole post)

Page 33 - A father and son hanging out in a room decked out Maple Leaf style. They are both crying on the inside...

Page 35 - A Chicago fan wearing a shirt that says "HAWKS FAN" on the back. I wonder what his mom wrote on the tag inside?

And finally the back cover - Brand new Digital Camo gear!!! I guess somebody along the line failed to realize that effective hockey camo should probably be....I don't know...maybe....WHITE!?

:)

Lol... You guys are awesome. Somehow after joining SportsHoopla I get joy from getting my balls busted. Perhaps I should start visiting a dominatrix... :eek:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts as I perused Auto's succinct summary of his latest copy of the Shop NHL.com catalog:

pg 1 - The cover is also given as page 1? WTF? Who does this? British people?

pg 2 - Don't know how those two superstars don't get enough publicity.

pg 3 - Haha. Vomit.

pg 4 - Haha. New Jersey.

pg 5 - Where the fuck is pg 5?

pg 6/7 - Two whole pages for hats?

pg 8 - Makes sense. People who remember the last time they won a cup use Just for Men.

pg 9 - Haha. Sharks and Islanders.

pg 10 - See comment to pg 8.

pg 11 - Damn there's a lot of missing pages in this catalog.

pg 12 - Wonder's whether auto meant "stick" to be "chick". Why else would Stamkos be wearing a pink tie?

pg 13 - More Sydney Crosby merchandise.

pg 14 - They're watching Gary Bettman get beaten to death by another midget.

pg 15 - That's just hyper-inflation kicking in.

pg 16/17 - Damn right they have the best.

pg 18-21 - zzzzz

pg 22 - omg...that kid on the left has Jon Edwards' hair.

pg 23 - Who ripped all these pages out?

pg 24 - Blah blah blah, blah blah Alyssa Milano, blah blah blahbbity blah.

pg 25 - LOL

pg 26 - see pg 23...oh wait, you can't cause it isn't there.

pg 27 - Haha. Coyotes.

pg 28 - Seriously.

pg 29 -
2009-infiniti-g37-sedan-500px1.jpg

pg 30 - FUCK DALLAS!!!

pg 31 - HAHAHA. Rangers and Habs. Snort.

pg 32 - Haha. Flames. Feel bad for Dash, though.

pg 33 - And in the upper left-hand corner you can clearly see two blue and white nooses hanging to the ceiling. Moving on quickly...

pg 34 - Nothing there. Just like what's in Bettman's head.

pg 35 - I know what's written there. "Since 2007."

back cover - I never judge a book by it's back cover.

Thanks, auto...and no, you can't. Sorry. :(

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Ha! Excellent stuff Matt!! ;)

I'd gladly kill someone's Grandmother twice to get that kind of free time to peruse a magazine!!

<Rep tomorrow morning>

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha! Ha! Excellent stuff Matt!! ;)

I'd gladly kill someone's Grandmother twice to get that kind of free time to peruse a magazine!!

<Rep tomorrow morning>

I've got even more free time now. Colin Campbell just suspended me for 3 catalogs...:L

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Page 2 - Ovi/Crosby...

...Hey look! We're on page 3 already! (I accidently spilled vomit on page 2) - Collectibles from some big outdoor hockey game. (Don't see any MSU or MU gear though...:confused:)

(sorry, i fell asleep)

Page 13 - Girly crap.

Page 27 - Some Bruins baby booties. Don't worry Jeff, I'm sure they have your size.:D
There's also a Coyote baby bib. Gary is trying to find one big enough to wrap around the entire franchise as you read this...

Highly doubtful. ;)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit is old, lol.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who exhumed the body? :)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auto, he nominated it, and I posted in it, lol.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... but all I found was a damn ShopNHL catalogue. :L

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck did i miss this the first time?

/rep for auto, about 6 months late....

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds great! I am going to go out and wait by my mailbox until my copy arrives.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... You guys are awesome. Somehow after joining SportsHoopla I get joy from getting my balls busted. Perhaps I should start visiting a dominatrix... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: