• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NOT IN PLUMLEE'S HOUSE!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I said, but carry on believing Plumlee's non-extended left arm had any impact on Lebron on that play. Trying to equate that play with someone getting nudged on a long jumpshot is a terrible comparison.

Bots losing it. Apparently dinosaurs still exist and there are billions of stars in the world. That's why debating him is fun. He just starts throwing any kind of meaningless crap out there that he can to save himself.:lol:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dinosaurs. They exist. I am telling you this because I have to assume scientific evidence is something you routinely ignore and so you do not think dinosaurs exist. The world is not flat and it orbits around the sun. There are also billions of stars (suns) in the world.

Wow! you are a fucken idiot. :L:L

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I chuckled when he mentioned scientific evidence. One sportswriter opinion based on what they saw hardly constitutes scientific evidence.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I chuckled when he mentioned scientific evidence. One sportswriter opinion based on what they saw hardly constitutes scientific evidence.

Sportswriters are the scientists in Botlandia!!:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scientific evidence is the video that clearly shows his hand hitting LBJs arm, and what TF12 does isn't debating.

I really thought when I stopped posting in religious threads I would not have to explain things that are proven facts...#laker fans need a hobby until they have a dog in any fight

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure why you guys video can not be scientific evidence?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Bot likely meant universe, not this world. There are billions of billions of stars in this universe.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bots losing it. Apparently dinosaurs still exist and there are billions of stars in the world. That's why debating him is fun. He just starts throwing any kind of meaningless crap out there that he can to save himself.:lol:

Take notes, I mis wrote and that statement is incorrect.

Just like all of yours :D :suds:

ok I am out, see what you want to see, please warn me when you drive and I am actually watching the Wizards Bobcats game...never thought I would say that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scientific evidence is the video that clearly shows his hand hitting LBJs arm, and what TF12 does isn't debating.

I really thought when I stopped posting in religious threads I would not have to explain things that are proven facts...#laker fans need a hobby until they have a dog in any fight

Video doesn't show what you claim it does. You just don't like being called out on you thinking your opinion equals fact.

And what dog is it that you have in the fight since you're a Bucks fan now?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take notes, I mis wrote and that statement is incorrect.

Just like all of yours :D :suds:

ok I am out, see what you want to see, please warn me when you drive and I am actually watching the Wizards Bobcats game...never thought I would say that.

What do you mean incorrect? Killed me a Brontosaurus today. The family loves Brontosaurus Burgers.

You go right ahead and keep to your opinion and I'll keep being right.:suds:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sportswriters are the scientists in Botlandia!!:lol:

Science is everywhere and scientific methods can be applied by anybody, everybody and in normal every day situations. Most of them are so simple we do not even notice we are applying scientific methods to our everyday lives. Right down to a specific route we take home from work, we take that way because we learned the other way takes twice as long in our last experiment to take that way. Or after trying Tootsies we realize the reason we go to Titty's is because the strippers at Titty's do not have 5 o'clock shadows.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean incorrect? Killed me a Brontosaurus today. The family loves Brontosaurus Burgers.

Is your wife's name Wilma? :lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought you were talking about the writer's opinion.

Oh, no.

I was referring to the statement about stars in the world. Dinosaurs did exist, I do not think I should have to kill 1 to prove that to you.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Bot likely meant universe, not this world. There are billions of billions of stars in this universe.

Actually the correct way to say it, is there are billions of stars in our Milky Way Galaxy, All Galaxies have Billions & Trillions of stars & the Universe has billions of Galaxies. So we don't know how many stars there is actually in total in the universe, the number is too big for us to comprehend, but BOTSLAYER is too stupid to see that & has no clue about cosmology or astrophysics. :L

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Science is everywhere and scientific methods can be applied by anybody, everybody and in normal every day situations. Most of them are so simple we do not even notice we are applying scientific methods to our everyday lives. Right down to a specific route we take home from work, we take that way because we learned the other way takes twice as long in our last experiment to take that way. Or after trying Tootsies we realize the reason we go to Titty's is because the strippers at Titty's do not have 5 o'clock shadows.

There is no scientific method to prove that something is shown on the video that isn't. Keep in mind, I haven't said that Johnson didn't touch Lebron, just that it can't be seen in the video.

In fact, the only scientific method that could actually be applied tends work against Lebron as he doesn't break stride, doesn't bobble the ball and doesn't have to go up off of 1 foot or hold the ball with 1 hand.

Certainly doesn't mean Johnson didn't touch him and Lebron is a strong dude. So at the very least, IF Johnson fouled him, it wasn't significant enough to affect the play.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, no.

I was referring to the statement about stars in the world. Dinosaurs did exist, I do not think I should have to kill 1 to prove that to you.

You said they exist, not did exist and as I said, I already killed my own.:lol: