• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 4th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of surprised by a couple teams in the top and bottom 10 for me.
Top 4 doesn't surprise me at all. I kind of expected all of them to be up there and I really liked 1 of them and thought that the other 3 were really boom/bust.

The rest...eh...it'll be interesting. I was surprised to finish as high as I did, to be honest.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 4 doesn't surprise me at all. I kind of expected all of them to be up there and I really liked 1 of them and thought that the other 3 were really boom/bust.

The rest...eh...it'll be interesting. I was surprised to finish as high as I did, to be honest.

I truly believe some of you guys just give me a pity vote just to be kind, I think I have finished about the same every year, between like 8 - 12 lolzzz

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised to see Cleveland run away with it. It would have taken an epic fail to screw up 2 top 15 1st round picks.

With that being said, if you don't have a 1st Rd pick in this mock draft, you can kiss getting a lot of votes goodbye.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt pretty good about a couple value picks.

And thought Ross was as good of a replacement for Steve Smith as I could get.

DeVeon Smith was the only guy I drafted that the Ravens haven't visited with and I liked him where I got him.

Thanks for the vote Clayton. And whoever else cast one.
I had Ross as my #1 WR in this draft. I suspect I might be the only one.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised to see Cleveland run away with it. It would have taken an epic fail to screw up 2 top 15 1st round picks.

With that being said, if you don't have a 1st Rd pick in this mock draft, you can kiss getting a lot of votes goodbye.

Agreed, the only team that didn't receive a vote did not have a 1st or 2nd round pick...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, the only team that didn't receive a vote did not have a 1st or 2nd round pick...

Not many teams, real or mock are going to top the ranks without a 1st or 2nd, IMO. I don't think that is just the case here on SportsHoopla.

How many 3rd rders every year are complete busts? A team should get a starter out of any picks in the first 2 rds. After that, the shit is a toss up.

I assume Dallas is the team we're talking about, as they only had a few picks...fwiw, I had them just outside my top 5. For only having limited picks, I thought they nabbed em' some decent players.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many teams, real or mock are going to top the ranks without a 1st or 2nd, IMO. I don't think that is just the case here on SportsHoopla.

How many 3rd rders every year are complete busts? A team should get a starter out of any picks in the first 2 rds. After that, the shit is a toss up.

I assume Dallas is the team we're talking about, as they only had a few picks...fwiw, I had them just outside my top 5. For only having limited picks, I thought they nabbed em' some decent players.

I absolutely agree and Dallas got a couple votes, New England is the team that didnt get a vote.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@UK Cowboy did a great job for only having like 3 picks, Dallas doesn't need a whole lot, they get a few defenders and they might be the team to beat in the NFC.
ThanksBuddy. Yeah, I knew I'd have no chance to ''win'' this draft, but if he Boy's ended up with those three players, I'd be like
:wank::wank:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ThanksBuddy. Yeah, I knew I'd have no chance to ''win'' this draft, but if he Boy's ended up with those three players, I'd be like

They could draft three punters and you'd still be doin that! lolzzz

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No love for the Fins I guess that's normal the past 20 years or so...haha! :L I would be ecstatic if they had a draft like that as every need was filled and I didn't think that I reached :noidea: but maybe my list from Walters stunk have to go off another site next year. :gaah:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention CONGRATS Cleveland I did vote for you but not for first as you missed some needs. I thought that this was sort of a requirement but I guess not as some of the teams that I thought did well in trying to fill them weren't ranked as high. Even you Ritzy you came close! Next year I'm strictly going BPA no matter the position as it seems to carry more weight may end up with 7 QB's...haha!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised I got any votes. I was not thrilled with my draft. Trading down right before the run on DBs in the second killed me.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt pretty good about a couple value picks.

And thought Ross was as good of a replacement for Steve Smith as I could get.

DeVeon Smith was the only guy I drafted that the Ravens haven't visited with and I liked him where I got him.

Thanks for the vote Clayton. And whoever else cast one.
Ross was my original target in the 1st. Lucked out on westbrook as a slot later tho. I was cursing you out when you picked Ross smitty :dhd:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely agree and Dallas got a couple votes, New England is the team that didnt get a vote.

New England should have been stripped of picks and then they still would find a way to cheat and win another championship.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea I actually liked all 3 of your picks a lot but you're right it's tough to win like that. There's enough teams that had 3 picks I really liked that also had extra picks so that hurt you.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to mention CONGRATS Cleveland I did vote for you but not for first as you missed some needs. I thought that this was sort of a requirement but I guess not as some of the teams that I thought did well in trying to fill them weren't ranked as high. Even you Ritzy you came close! Next year I'm strictly going BPA no matter the position as it seems to carry more weight may end up with 7 QB's...haha!

Next year I am going screw the team needs because no one outside Redskin fans knows the team needs (well they need every position) I will go best known players.