• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Norm Nixon once said it as well...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't go pretending like these message boards aren't your whole life. You spend more time writing blogs and making lists than you get fresh air.

Hell, I bet your mom got you that dishwashing job just to get you out the house!

Is that why I took five whole months off?

As far as my employment status goes, well, you've only proved your gullibility on this one. My boss hired me a few years ago in large part because he had good experiences with with people from a previous position I had. And now, I'm one of the longest-tenured employees in my shift. But as always, you're just going to believe whatever you want anyway so I'm wasting my time.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm working on it. Another poster is helping me with a custom one, but he seems a bit busy. If he doesn't have it ready by the end of the week, I'll just submit the original picture to @WiggyRuss and let him use that.
yah- i told you about a week ago now to bring it on :)

although- right now i cant post on half the threads---- if thats gonna continue F it--- ill just leave- not that you have any control over that. ill wish ya good fortune and be off to my own devices--- let me tell ya- after about 6 weeks of being MIA its no hair off my ass.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss Come on dude you need to honor your bet for at least double the original deal...The numbskulls on here think you and I are clones and your not honoring your bet makes both of us look bad.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah- i told you about a week ago now to bring it on :)

although- right now i cant post on half the threads---- if thats gonna continue F it--- ill just leave- not that you have any control over that. ill wish ya good fortune and be off to my own devices--- let me tell ya- after about 6 weeks of being MIA its no hair off my ass.

Seriously? Which threads has the diva banned you from? :scratch:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss Come on dude you need to honor your bet for at least double the original deal...The numbskulls on here think you and I are clones and your not honoring your bet makes both of us look bad.
dude- me and @CitySushi had a conversation about a week ago about this ---- i told him roughly a week ago (i dont remember if that was more than a week ago or less- i think it was last Monday- more than a week ago- but not exactly sure)--- that we need to find a way to orchestrate the payment and that i was awaiting his avatar.

however- if i am gonna be banned from multiple threads fuck it--- ill catchya on the flip side.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude- me and @CitySushi had a conversation well over a week ago about this ---- i told him roughly a week ago (i dont remember if that was more than a week ago or less- i think it was last Monday- more than a week ago- but not exactly sure)--- that we need to find a way to orchestrate the payment and that i was awaiting his avatar.

however- if i am gonna be banned from multiple threads fuck it--- ill catchya on the flip side.

Can confirm this is true. Hold up has been on my end, not Wiggy's. He's in fact been the one to remind me to send him the Avatar in multiple posts. He's not ducking anything right now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Which threads has the diva banned you from? :scratch:
yah this was my post from last week:

@trojanfan12 , @CitySushi

Trojan- me and City Sushi discussed payment yesterday- we are not sure how to effectuate it without a standardized bet. I owe him $1,000 in SportsHoopla cash but decided to throw him an extra $500 for interest. lol.

City Sushi- looked for your avatar last night but did not see a messsage from you. Let me know when you would like me to start and what avatar you would like me to have.

since then i - as citysushi says- i reminded him a couple times too- while also telling him that its totally in his discretion when i serve it as we had discussed when the bet was made- since at the time i made it i told him i wouldnt be around before the bar exam- and i went on vacation for a week afterwards.

right now i cant post on AT LEAST 3 threads

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude- me and @CitySushi had a conversation well over a week ago about this ---- i told him roughly a week ago (i dont remember if that was more than a week ago or less- i think it was last Monday- more than a week ago- but not exactly sure)--- that we need to find a way to orchestrate the payment and that i was awaiting his avatar.

I suggest you join RealGM. Just note they don't tolerate vulgar language and that you need to wait two months before you have full privileges on the NBA General board.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why I took five whole months off?

As far as my employment status goes, well, you've only proved your gullibility on this one. My boss hired me a few years ago in large part because he had good experiences with with people from a previous position I had. And now, I'm one of the longest-tenured employees in my shift. But as always, you're just going to believe whatever you want anyway so I'm wasting my time.
i cant see who you are responding too but i can only imaigne

i seriously dont know why you still waste your time....the ignore button is a beautiful thing ;)

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

This is me.

Trying to find the point to this thread.....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca @HurricaneDij39 @CitySushi @trojanfan12

just an FYI as well--- this was my post with citysushi BEFORE we finalzed our bet---

@CitySushi

just to let you know as well- currently i am studying for the bar exam that happens near the end of July....especially once i get closer to that date my time on here will be dwindling quite substantially.

If you would like- if you win- especially since i would have to serve Meccas bet first- you could have me serve the bet at a latter date of your choosing- any time up beginning with opening night.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

This is me.

Trying to find the point to this thread.....
Woj has an interesting article out right now

says that if the Cavs were SURE LeBron was staying they would trade Irving for vets- likely to San Antonio- for a pcakge of like Green and Aldridge---- maybe Parker

since they dont know- they are trying to ensure a future young stud player is in the deal to guard against being left with the cupboard being bare like last time left.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

says that if the Cavs were SURE LeBron was staying they would trade Irving for vets- likely to San Antonio- for a pcakge of like Green and Aldridge---- maybe Parker

since they dont know- they are trying to ensure a future young stud player is in the deal to guard against being left with the cupboard being bare like last time left.

It certainly would not hurt the Spurs to get a little bit younger. That's for sure.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, but again this is all pretty logical. Lebron is once again (whether intentionally or not) holding the team hostage. He could easily remedy the situation by letting the organization know what his intentions are past this year (ala Paul George) and let them make a much more informed decision.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant see who you are responding too but i can only imaigne

i seriously dont know why you still waste your time....the ignore button is a beautiful thing ;)

Nice try pretending you've got me on ignore. You still rate my posts on a regular basis.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but again this is all pretty logical. Lebron is once again (whether intentionally or not) holding the team hostage. He could easily remedy the situation by letting the organization know what his intentions are past this year (ala Paul George) and let them make a much more informed decision.
the thing is- that -- if LeBron was leaving and let the organization know that--- the CAvs trade for Irving would almost be exclusively for young guys and picks geared towards a rebuild that would not help LeBron this year at all.

If he tells the Cavs- im staying- and they execute a trade thats like Irving and Shump for Parker, Green and Aldridge---- he ties himself here for another couple years without seeing how things are likely to work out.

Not only that--- but i think he very much enjoys letting Dan Gilbert twist in the wind.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair LeBron probably really doesn't know what he wants to do, he's seeing how things develop.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair LeBron probably really doesn't know what he wants to do, he's seeing how things develop.

^^^This. Everyone is acting as if it's a sure thing LeBron is leaving, but he'll be 33 when he hits free agency again. At his age, will he have the patience to adapt to another team's culture and system?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, and I think @WiggyRuss made a good point too about Lebron's current season in the NBA. Even though it would be in the organizations best interest for him to make it known, it wouldn't make any sense from Lebron to disclose it because the Cavs would then hold a fire sale and basically forfeit a year of Lebron's career. He's chasing rings, and it would just simply put him completely out of contention if the Cavs started trading say Love in addition to Kyrie in order to dump salary and/or acquire young assets.

I think Lebron actually has a really strong feeling about what he's going to do next year right now and I'm 99% sure he's leaving. The reason being is that he's currently chasing rings. He's largely told the Cavs he's staying out of their dealings with Irving because in my mind if he meddles with the team, then leaves and the team is cap strung with middling talent, they hold Lebron jersey burnings part 2. If the team crumbles and he leaves, it's an additional out for him. If he was staying, it would be in his interest to tell the Cavs to try and trade for players ready to immediately contribute to put him back in contention. As such he hasn't stated this and leaving it up to the team.