• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No excuses this year Tom Herman

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirby Smart took UGA to the playoff and playing for the natty in his 2nd year. Riley, in his 1st year took OU to the playoff and won a conference title. I don’t want to hear any bullshit excuses either from my fellow Orangebloods either, how he needs time or this team is young or how he needs his own recruits before he can compete for conference titles and Nattys. Smart’s QB is a true freshman and Riley’s QB was a former walk on.

Our arrogant slogan is, “We’re Texas”. Well, time to fucking sack up and act like it. No less than 10 wins next year or else fuck you.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, don't be turning shit against us. Do like I'm doing and passive aggressively troll everybody who lost a bowl game today.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the OP. If Texas can't win 10 next year in the Big 12 go ahead and fire Herman.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He waited until almost the 4th quarter too. And it still came back to bite him on the ass.
Never underestimate the power of belcher

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a retard.

Oklahoma didn't slack at all in recruiting. Make no mistake, Lincoln Riley's success is BOB STOOPS OU success. Lincoln Riley will have to recruit as Lincoln Riley and the "New OU".

Be honest with ourselves, UT was shit the last 5 years, you guys took a hit in recruiting and more importantly in COACHING. Oh airraid you stupid fuck! I still believe in a thing called coaching, UT needs Herman and a few years of good coaching, bringing "by in" and enthusiasm into the program. if you just think some fuckhead can be the coach or wants to to be the coach you are wrong, here take coach "Bro" or Sumlin....... See how you like it.

It's going to take time for UT to get back to prominence.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a retard.

Oklahoma didn't slack at all in recruiting. Make no mistake, Lincoln Riley's success is BOB STOOPS OU success. Lincoln Riley will have to recruit as Lincoln Riley and the "New OU".

Be honest with ourselves, UT was shit the last 5 years, you guys took a hit in recruiting and more importantly in COACHING. Oh airraid you stupid fuck! I still believe in a thing called coaching, UT needs Herman and a few years of good coaching, bringing "by in" and enthusiasm into the program. if you just think some fuckhead can be the coach or wants to to be the coach you are wrong, here take coach "Bro" or Sumlin....... See how you like it.

I would take coach bro as our OC in a heartbeat. Sorry, but if Smart can have UGA as a playoff contender in his 2nd year, then so should Herman at UT. The talent is there. Incompetent and inconsistent coaching has been the problem at Texas. I’m watching Bama on offense. They don’t have a flashy, no huddle offense. They just line up and punch you in the mouth. Their technique and discipline on offense is impeccable. That is all coaching, more than talent. Give us Bama’s OC and this team is a 10 win team without a doubt.

Saban demands perfection, not only from his players but from his coaches. He was just ripping one of his coaches a new asshole for calling a stupid play, and they pretty much have this game wrapped up. Saban would have fired Tim Beck immediately if he was his OC.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a retard.

2015/2016 UT recruiting classes were both top 10, and 2017 was top 25. 7-6 and unranked again is not OK.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirby Smart took over a program that was 10-3.
Lincoln Riley took over a program that was 11-2.
Tom Herman took over a program that was 5-7.

Smart improved his win total from 10 wins to 13 wins. (+3)
Riley improved his win total from 11 wins to 12 wins. (+1)
Herman improved his win total from 5 wins to 7 wins. (+2)

Those are piss poor examples as rapid rebuilds overnight. There was no need to rebuild those teams.

Ask Mark Helfrich or Frank Solich about their genius.....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like Texas fans are determined to make Texas the worst coaching job in the country.

Oh please. You guys were worse than we were during the Shula and DuBose days. hell, your boosters ran Dubose out of town one year after winning the SEC and being named Coach of the Year. They then ran Shula out of town one year after winning 10 games. Shit, even going back to the ESPN days, the only 3 Bammer fans on the message boards at the time we're screaming for Saban's head b/c he lost to ULM and went 7-6 in his 1st year.

Your boosters shit all over the previous 2 coaches before you guys got lucky as fuck and hired Saban. SC fired Kiffin when he landed at LAX and didn't even let him finish his 4th season. OU's boosters ran John Blake out of town after his 3rd year. UF fired McElwain after 2 years and all he did was win 10 and 9 games and won the SEC East back to back. Kansas, I repeat, fucking Kansas boosters ran Turner Gil out of town after his 2nd year; and you have the balls to ridicule our alumni/fan base b/c we're sick and tired of mediocrity? GTFOH.....

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. You guys were worse than we were during the Shula and DuBose days. hell, your boosters ran Dubose out of town one year after winning the SEC and being named Coach of the Year. They then ran Shula out of town one year after winning 10 games. Shit, even going back to the ESPN days, the only 3 Bammer fans on the message boards at the time we're screaming for Saban's head b/c he lost to ULM and went 7-6 in his 1st year.

Your boosters shit all over the previous 2 coaches before you guys got lucky as fuck and hired Saban. SC fired Kiffin when he landed at LAX and didn't even let him finish his 4th season. OU's boosters ran John Blake out of town after his 3rd year. UF fired McElwain after 2 years and all he did was win 10 and 9 games and won the SEC East back to back. Kansas, I repeat, fucking Kansas boosters ran Turner Gil out of town after his 2nd year; and you have the balls to ridicule our alumni/fan base b/c we're sick and tired of mediocrity? GTFOH.....

We ran Dubose out because well:

He went 3-8 after starting the season #3. Was caught fucking his secretary on the regular(instead of game planning apparently) and oh yeah, there was that whole Albert Means thing.

Shula was HC for 4 years and was fired because he never beat Auburn. He was actually given an extra year than normal.

And 3 years is normal and what is expected, so all that stuff you mention isn't out of the ordinary. You are crying after...1 year.

But hey, I fucking love it. You'll be playing Missouri in bowls for years to come.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirby Smart took over a program that was 10-3.
Lincoln Riley took over a program that was 11-2.
Tom Herman took over a program that was 5-7.

Smart improved his win total from 10 wins to 13 wins. (+3)
Riley improved his win total from 11 wins to 12 wins. (+1)
Herman improved his win total from 5 wins to 7 wins. (+2)

Those are piss poor examples as rapid rebuilds overnight. There was no need to rebuild those teams.

Ask Mark Helfrich or Frank Solich about their genius.....

Jim Harbaugh took over a program that was 5-7
Jim McElwain took over a program that was 6-5
Matt Campbell took over a program that was 3-9
Brian kelly took over a program that was 6-6
Scott Frost took over a program that was 0-12

Harbaugh improved his win total from 5 wins to 10 wins
McElwain improves his win total from 6 wins to 10 wins
Campbell went 8-5 in his 2nd year at Iowa State; I repeat, Iowa Fucking State
Brian Kelly won 8 games his 2nd year and took ND to the NC in his 3rd year
Scott Frost went undefeated his 2nd year at UCF

Again, enough with the fucking excuses......