• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NL West Talk

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since Doug became a Dodgers fan the team has had the worst luck. Corey Seager is going to need TJ and is down for the season. Now the question becomes, do you put Kike at SS knowing that is probably his best defensive position or do you slide Taylor down and add another outfielder to the mix. This is a huge blow. Probably the biggest of this 5 year division title run.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since Doug became a Dodgers fan the team has had the worst luck. Corey Seager is going to need TJ and is down for the season. Now the question becomes, do you put Kike at SS knowing that is probably his best defensive position or do you slide Taylor down and add another outfielder to the mix. This is a huge blow. Probably the biggest of this 5 year division title run.

Are the Dodgers talking about trading Grandal to free up money and then emptying the prospect vault for Machado? (Buehler + Diaz + ?). They better get on the ball before the D'Backs grab him. LOL :) :) :)

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Dodgers talking about trading Grandal to free up money and then emptying the prospect vault for Machado? (Buehler + Diaz + ?). They better get on the ball before the D'Backs grab him. LOL :) :) :)

Dbacks can have him. Seager will be back next season and Buehler for a rental who refuses to play anywhere but Short? No thanks.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better hope he doesn't become a Rams fan as well. That team is primed for a SB run and sweet Doug can ruin it all with one change of the avatar.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see AZ keep adding to Clayton Kershaw's hard luck season. He is too good a pitcher to be 1-4....so I figure a "leveling" is headed his way. Hopefully that comes AFTER today's game.
I think his one win was against the dbacks so I am not feeling especially great about our chances.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better hope he doesn't become a Rams fan as well. That team is primed for a SB run and sweet Doug can ruin it all with one change of the avatar.
Rams. Super bowl. Bawwwhhaaa. Matt Stafford is laughing in your general direction

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that REALLY a Lions fan laughing at another team’s fans about Super Bowl prowess?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug sure can troll. LOL. [Yet, I seem to be the one who gets in trouble with moderators. Odd.]

For those of you wondering WHY DOUG IS HERE AND WHY HE IS CLAIMING TO BE A DODGER FAN......he is trolling me. He would not even be interested in the NL West if I wasn't a D'Back fan, living in AZ.
You see, doug hates the Rangers (handicappers' team) and the D'Backs (my team) because he needs to have ''enemies'', and thus attention. For some reason, he decided that becoming a Dodger fan would antagonize me. Sad.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, but if I was in charge of the Dodgers, I would be in serious discussion with the Orioles about Machado. The team has more money than they can spend and Machado will only be there for one year. Sure it will cost a #1 prospect, but it is either that or a tough road to get to the postseason.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Godddamit! Cueto is now on the DL with elbow inflammation. Fuck!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 and oh with an ERA under 1. The Giants can't catch a break.
His stuff i practically unhitable. The dbacks approach with him is to work a deep count and get him out of the game ASAP!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His stuff i practically unhitable. The dbacks approach with him is to work a deep count and get him out of the game ASAP!
Looks like it will be the "Backs division this year.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. It is so early. I'm happy with the way things are going, but you cant call a division this early.
Too many injuries to the two other teams who could challenge them. The Dodgers without Turner and Seager and the Giants without Bumgarner, Cueto and Pence are done.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many injuries to the two other teams who could challenge them. The Dodgers without Turner and Seager and the Giants without Bumgarner, Cueto and Pence are done.
Bum will be back in probably 4-6 weeks and I am not convinced this Cueto injury isn’t just a roster shuffle maneuver (I may be wrong, but I a must sweating just yet).

And Pence getting hurt is hurting this team? Really? Do you even pay attention to the team?