• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NL Central thread

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@BrockForBroglio I tried to send you a pm but the site wouldn't let me, I don't know why, I did a test and I can send to other people.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that is were we are now. My browser says sportshoop . la. SportsHoopla nation js the new one.

You are correct. I typed the new site in wrong. I have not joined the new site since I'm happy here with the friends I have made. You can tour the new site without joining which I did for about an hour and it's impressive but they only have about 250 members and half the posts seem to be on a very active Atlanta Braves thread. I will continue to follow the growth on the new site but right now it's just not for me.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that is were we are now. My browser says sportshoop . la. SportsHoopla nation js the new one.

I checked and I did send you the correct addy for the new site but they are using a word filter here to keep the addy at this site.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got together.

Good deal! Are you still the only one communicating with yourself on the Cardinals thread on the new site? I'm just messing with you my friend.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal! Are you still the only one communicating with yourself on the Cardinals thread on the new site? I'm just messing with you my friend.
Almost
Another guy showed up yesterday

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are the West coast games getting cancelled? Saw the end of the stury, didn't hear why.

Edit..because of the police shooting I believe.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are the West coast games getting cancelled? Saw the end of the stury, didn't hear why.

Edit..because of the police shooting I believe.

What game besides the Brewers is postponed??

The Angels/Astros was always postponed thats why they played 2 yesterday. Tropical storm.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals were on MLB network yesterday. Flipped to it, black out. I also get black outs of the Cubs and White Sox.
Do these mother fuckers even know where I live? And black outs? When there are no ticket sales? WTF.
And I lost Fox Sports Midwest, exclusive broadcaster of the Cardinals because they wanted more money from Dish Network.

So I see there's a game on the Fox broadcast channel, Nationals vs. somebody, so I go to watch that. Fill in programming was on so I assume the game was cancelled due to "wokeness".

Fuck sports, fuck these motherfuckers, Fuck dish network, Fuck Chicago, Fuck Illinois, Fuck a bunch entitled white kids chasing people through the streets and then crying when they get fucking shot, Fuck all politicians, Fuck all bureaucrats, Fuck Manfred, Goodell, Silver, Lebron fucking James, and Steve Kerr.

Fuck sports and fuck 2020.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals were on MLB network yesterday. Flipped to it, black out. I also get black outs of the Cubs and White Sox.
Do these mother fuckers even know where I live? And black outs? When there are no ticket sales? WTF.
And I lost Fox Sports Midwest, exclusive broadcaster of the Cardinals because they wanted more money from Dish Network.

So I see there's a game on the Fox broadcast channel, Nationals vs. somebody, so I go to watch that. Fill in programming was on so I assume the game was cancelled due to "wokeness".

Fuck sports, fuck these motherfuckers, Fuck dish network, Fuck Chicago, Fuck Illinois, Fuck a bunch entitled white kids chasing people through the streets and then crying when they get fucking shot, Fuck all politicians, Fuck all bureaucrats, Fuck Manfred, Goodell, Silver, Lebron fucking James, and Steve Kerr.

Fuck sports and fuck 2020.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

With that said, I share your feelings. I recently exchanged about 10 emails with an executive secretary in the St. Louis Cardinals business office who tried very hard to find a way for me to watch or listen to Cardinals games. Since I live about 800 miles from St. Louis none of their radio affiliates are even close to me and when I try to tune in to one of their radio affiliates on my computer closer to St. Louis I am blacked out. They must have a new black out rule this year because last year I could listen to live Cardinals baseball on my computer on many radio stations in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee. So now I am just following Cardinals baseball live on MLB live gameday which sucks.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

With that said, I share your feelings. I recently exchanged about 10 emails with an executive secretary in the St. Louis Cardinals business office who tried very hard to find a way for me to watch or listen to Cardinals games. Since I live about 800 miles from St. Louis none of their radio affiliates are even close to me and when I try to tune in to one of their radio affiliates on my computer closer to St. Louis I am blacked out. They must have a new black out rule this year because last year I could listen to live Cardinals baseball on my computer on many radio stations in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee. So now I am just following Cardinals baseball live on MLB live gameday which sucks.
I go to a place called watch-sports.live and stream the games on my computer sometimes. Sometimes my computer warns me that it's an unsafe site.

That and gameday/gamecast are all I have except for radio and I haven't tried the radio yet this year for the Cardinals.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live almost smack dab in the middle of STL and Chicago. Every game on NLB Network with any of those 3 teams get blacked out here, too. ThanK goodness for FSMW.