• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

N'Keal Harry just killed the Vikings!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metcalf is a monster...

I was saying about 2 years ago: "Reminds me of Terrell Owens" and sure enough the announcers last week said, "He's a lot like Terrell Owens." -_-

Regardless, it's fun watching him pair with the best deep ball in the league.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great catches in the clutch!

Russell to Harry is a hell of a connection.

Hey wait, that's DK Metcalf. Sorry, I get them mixed up all the time.
I was like what??? I wanted Metcalf in the draft but was glad Seattle got him too.

You never know... since 2020 is so odd?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was like what??? I wanted Metcalf in the draft but was glad Seattle got him too.

You never know... since 2020 is so odd?

This thread was created in honor of a certain Patriots fan who is more than a little obsessed with the Seahawks who tried to claim that Harry and Metcalf are basically the same.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......but wait! Harry hasn't played as many games yet so his potential hasn't been realized.

He's only played in 11 games so far while DK has 21 games. It isn't fair to compare them straight up when Harry will obviously be just as good with more games under his belt.

(The above is brought to you by NWPF logic)

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I drafted him on my team. Was expecting a big year out of him

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow did NWPATSFAN get under your skin and in your head.
Mocking someone for stubbornly clinging onto a ridiculous narrative in the face of all reaon doesn't equate to the triggering you are claiming.
We find it hilarious that NWPF has continued the same complaining and crying about Seattle for many years now. It is a broken record made of tears.
His doubling down on his "Harry = Metcalf" deserves any ridicule it receives. Even many Seahawk's fans stating that they believe Harry will have a solid career as a big possession WR wasn't good enough for him.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mocking someone for stubbornly clinging onto a ridiculous narrative in the face of all reaon doesn't equate to the triggering you are claiming.
We find it hilarious that NWPF has continued the same complaining and crying about Seattle for many years now. It is a broken record made of tears.
His doubling down on his "Harry = Metcalf" deserves any ridicule it receives. Even many Seahawk's fans stating that they believe Harry will have a solid career as a big possession WR wasn't good enough for him.

Wrong This subject I thought ended 2 weeks ago, but I guess kids will be kids or adults will act like kids.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. But keep running to the defense just because he roots for the same team as you.

I never defended him once. In fact I broke his balls about using the "12" term and I haven't seen him use it again. I'm just saying how weak people minded to bring up old shit, like they have to prove a point. Even Flyer said that not one Patruot fan came to his defense. But I have more respect for him even if he was wrong , one against 15, but I see how you come to the aid of the OP, fucking sheep mentality. It's evident he got under your thin skin also

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never defended him once. In fact I broke his balls about using the "12" term and I haven't seen him use it again. I'm just saying how weak people minded to bring up old shit, like they have to prove a point. Even Flyer said that not one Patruot fan came to his defense. But I have more respect for him even if he was wrong , one against 15, but I see how you come to the aid of the OP, fucking sheep mentality. It's evident he got under your thin skin also
"Old shit"? You mean like old from last week? Lol! Yeah, thats ancient history.

Whatever. Your "weak minded" crap is just a lame passive agressive behavior. But go ahead and keep on thinking that we are upset. I find NWPF's literal YEARS of constant attacks on Seattle and his ridiculous generalizations of an entire fanbase funny and I will continue to comment on it regardless of your "non-defense defense".

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Old shit"? You mean like old from last week? Lol! Yeah, thats ancient history.

Whatever. Your "weak minded" crap is just a lame passive agressive behavior. But go ahead and keep on thinking that we are upset. I find NWPF's literal YEARS of constant attacks on Seattle and his ridiculous generalizations of an entire fanbase funny and I will continue to comment on it regardless of your "non-defense defense".

He seems to have a personal agenda against the Seattle fanbase, maybe something happened when he move to the PWC. Maybe a Seahawks fan grabbed his wife and moved to Norway with him, who knows. Most of the Seattle poster here, I really enjoy and always spoke highly of especially Wilson. Earl and Sherman, really great players, but their mouths turned me off to them