• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niles Paul

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think is going to be a great player for us this year. Hopefully, he'll get rid of his hot dog tendencies that he utilized after he scored on that 74yd TD. I have the Bowl game recorded on my DVR and after he scored, he flexed his arms, pointed at the crowd, and spiked the ball, which resulted in a 15yd penalty.

When, or if he does that this season, the TD gets called back.
Can you imagine how pissed Pelini would get? Wow!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think is going to be a great player for us this year. Hopefully, he'll get rid of his hot dog tendencies that he utilized after he scored on that 74yd TD. I have the Bowl game recorded on my DVR and after he scored, he flexed his arms, pointed at the crowd, and spiked the ball, which resulted in a 15yd penalty.

When, or if he does that this season, the TD gets called back.
Can you imagine how pissed Pelini would get? Wow!

As long as you do that stuff after you get into the endzone the TD will NOT get called back. And technically it wont be called all the way back because the penalty will be issued at the spot of the penalty. So if he starts doing it at the 2 yard line then the penalty will be assessed from the 2 and Nebraska would get the ball at the 17.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have mixed feelings about that rule. On one hand I think being a hotdog is just plain stupid, but on the other hand, I'm afraid it will cost Nebraska a game down the road, so I wished it wasn't a rule to begin with.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The O is my only concern about this years team. Last year Niles was very up and down. He would make some great plays. But if I remember right wasn't he the one that dropped the pass that was ruled a lateral in the Ia St game that got run back for a TD? He would make some really great plays and then drop a lot of balls. I think he was was the one that caught the pass against Mizzou in the 4th that sparked our scoring spurt.

I am hoping that the O looks a lot like they did in the AZ game. If the QB is running and passing and the backs are running like they were then and in that game we did a better job catching then we will be fine.

But since I have not been able to watch the spring game the only thing I have to go by is the lack luster showing that the O had most of last year.

What did people see in the spring that makes them think Niles is going to step up like the guys did for Ganz?

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
niles has been on a work out tear, hes more focused and was great at the end of last season.