• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Night games thread for season

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope... not this year... The Lions will shock this year being division Champs....

you-cant-handle-the-truth.jpg
I hope your right but I can't get my head around our secondary.....Rodgers moved the ball against Seattles secondary he will put up arcade numbers on ours. That's my whole reasoning. If Detroit proves me wrong I'll be more then happy to eat crow if they win the North.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
try and cram it down the Seahawks throat running the ball

yeah try being the operative word 2.8 YPC from lacy isnt exactly what i would call success. also i really wasnt calling out their center he got overwhelmed a few times but that is about the roughtest 1st start you can have as a center, he did fine. when i referenced GB being perfect for getting wrecked i was really more concerned with their lack of DT depth. especially against lynch, unless you can cause havoc in the backfield from the middle you are doomed to be stuck in 3rd and 4/ 3rd and 2nd purgatory and get picked apart. GBs front was the perfect exhibition def for seattle.

like i said rodgers will do fine as the year goes on but it will be more his talent than his WRs. they are fast and run good routes but i would have liked to see them make some plays last year rather than just make a quick cut to get open on a 4 or 6 yard hitch pattern.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Grand Valley on cBSwhateveritis once it became obvious Green Bay was getting their ass handed to them. Which was very early in the second half.

Missed field goal from the kid from GR did the Lakers in. Kid from the high school down the road looked good at tailback though. Hope they're on the TV more this year.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Grand Valley on cBSwhateveritis once it became obvious Green Bay was getting their ass handed to them. Which was very early in the second half.

Missed field goal from the kid from GR did the Lakers in. Kid from the high school down the road looked good at tailback though. Hope they're on the TV more this year.

So they moved him to RB? Did I misunderstand when you sssaid he was replacing Janis or just his production?

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they moved him to RB? Did I misunderstand when you sssaid he was replacing Janis or just his production?

No, different kids. The RB at Grand Valley went to Fulton. The WR at Saginaw Valley went to Ithaca. (He's starting, which is pretty cool.)

Fulton has one school. K-12. They also have a gas station/laundromat and a bunch of Mennonittes.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, different kids. The RB at Grand Valley went to Fulton. The WR at Saginaw Valley went to Ithaca. (He's starting, which is pretty cool.)

Fulton has one school. K-12. They also have a gas station/laundromat and a bunch of Mennonittes.

So good jams & jelly and furniture in Fulton?

Plethora of small town talent.