• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Night games thread for season

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading the NFL forum thread I would rather chat during game with you guys.

You would think the Seahawks have been 16-0 for 3 years and will be this year also.

Muzz is a closet fan, yet he does not cry foul if you don't say RW is the best QB in league.

Thread to follow all night games during season.

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too early to tell about RW....It's only his 3rd season.....But I know he's a leader and has success....

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Seahawks!!!!!!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will pull for Seahawks for division reasons...

I will root on #83 Janis of Packers all year.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaHa Clinton-Dix would have fit in just fine with the Lions secondary...

Nice whiffffffff on that attempted tackle at the 5 yd line

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big huge grasp at air.

Was a nice play call though.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mos def a nice call from OC Bevell

Dix must not be used to grabbing at ankles, just yet

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit Dix is not impressing me.

Peppers is not either standing up these days.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dix has whiffed on two tackles (Baldwin deep and Lynch behind the LOS) and then the missed INT right in his hands, albeit the WR got his hands on that ball to knock it away...

It's the Nick Saban curse on his DB's going to the NFL.. I'm not impressed either with Dix nor with fellow CB's Kirkpatrick (Cincy 2012 draft) or Milliner (Jets 2013 draft). The only DB to date that has played well is Carolina UDFA 2013 draftee FS Robert Lester and he can be questionable at times..

Just a quick note.... watch the MSU-Oregon game Sat night 6:30 ET as 3 DB's play in that game to keep an eye out for in 2015 Draft... Oregon's CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu 5' 10 190 lbs, he has quick feet, press cover abilities, strong against run support, great vision, ball hawk but is coming off injuring his ankle last week.. MSU has CB Trae Waynes and FS Kurtis Drummond...Waynes has the speed, length to keep up with pro WR but is lean. Drummond has the ability to be single high safety. Also, Watch out for OLE MISS FS Cody Prewitt, 6' 2 212 lbs., when he plays against Bama, on Oxford. This kid is something to watch. Might as well be on the lookout for next year, NOW, while you can see them against quality competition. Make your own assessment.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lord these seahawks olinemen are getting away wiht holding on almost every running play
it is pathetic

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game, Set, Match for the SEAHAWKS....and some V-CASH, plus a li'l extra with the D'Bengals come from ahead maybe victory... hell, they're up by 5, top of the 11th.... could they blow that lead again tonight

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahahaha. The Packers are 1/2 game behind the rest of the division.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a quick note.... watch the MSU-Oregon game Sat night 6:30 ET as 3 DB's play in that game to keep an eye out for in 2015 Draft... Oregon's CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu 5' 10 190 lbs, he has quick feet, press cover abilities, strong against run support, great vision, ball hawk but is coming off injuring his ankle last week.. MSU has CB Trae Waynes and FS Kurtis Drummond...Waynes has the speed, length to keep up with pro WR but is lean. Drummond has the ability to be single high safety. Also, Watch out for OLE MISS FS Cody Prewitt, 6' 2 212 lbs., when he plays against Bama, on Oxford. This kid is something to watch. Might as well be on the lookout for next year, NOW, while you can see them against quality competition. Make your own assessment.

Wait a minute Big Lar...You are looking into the future and seeing the GM of the Lions taking a CB early?

Holy shit Mayhew must of got fired.

thank-you-lawd-jesus.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks look serious, fans.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HaHa Clinton-Dix would have fit in just fine with the Lions secondary...

Nice whiffffffff on that attempted tackle at the 5 yd line

Clinton-Dix looked Lions worthy, up until he recovered a fumble. He screwed it all up when he went and did that.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks look serious

After watching the first game of the year -- If Detroit had to go to Seattle to play -- they would get curb stomped by the Seahawks.

That being said -- I will wait to pass judgement on Seattle until I see them on the road.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the first game of the year -- If Detroit had to go to Seattle to play -- they would get curb stomped by the Seahawks.

That being said -- I will wait to pass judgement on Seattle until I see them on the road.

Barring injuries... I have already judged. IMO only remote tough road game may be the Eagles. Rams and Cards are division games. Always hard.

The toughest road game will be NFCCG at Nawlins and a lose.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes seattle is beyond physical and either their defense really got the message or the refs dont feel like calling 400% more penalties this year. either way i wasnt that impressed.

their offense isnt that explosive. yes they can pop off a TD just as fast as the next team but only if you miss at least 1 tackle or completely blow an assignment.
here is the thing though wilson only had a handful of attempts beyond 10 yards. yes harvin is a crazy x factor, wilson is mobile and makes great decisions, and lynch still takes 3 guys to tackle but it is all in front of you. they are running an advanced wild cat that throws the ball in a 1 back system.

because they are so young and fast the offense is going to make some great chunk plays and grind out a fair amount of TDs but if they fall behind or make a few turnovers they will struggle to come back 10 points with 4 minutes on the board.

the biggest factor are those safeties they are everywhere and blow up everything. toss in wagner and that front 4 and yeah moving the ball is a bitch which allows their college offense to figure out what gimmick to use to score points.

GB was tailor made to be wrecked last night. rookie center in the loudest field also missing raji with no discernible interior depth behind him. GB will be good and rodgers will spread the wealth and get his points but GB is a 9-7 team with potential for more.

the whole point is that seattle while talented isnt explosive and defenses will catch up. probably not but for so much in the regular season but definitely by the playoffs; and rodgers still threw for almost 200 yards and a TD. no defense in this era will shut teams down forever and as long as teams maintain their assignments on def seattle's offense will give the other team plenty of times to score.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes seattle is beyond physical and either their defense really got the message or the refs dont feel like calling 400% more penalties this year. either way i wasnt that impressed.

their offense isnt that explosive. yes they can pop off a TD just as fast as the next team but only if you miss at least 1 tackle or completely blow an assignment.
here is the thing though wilson only had a handful of attempts beyond 10 yards. yes harvin is a crazy x factor, wilson is mobile and makes great decisions, and lynch still takes 3 guys to tackle but it is all in front of you. they are running an advanced wild cat that throws the ball in a 1 back system.

because they are so young and fast the offense is going to make some great chunk plays and grind out a fair amount of TDs but if they fall behind or make a few turnovers they will struggle to come back 10 points with 4 minutes on the board.

the biggest factor are those safeties they are everywhere and blow up everything. toss in wagner and that front 4 and yeah moving the ball is a bitch which allows their college offense to figure out what gimmick to use to score points.

GB was tailor made to be wrecked last night. rookie center in the loudest field also missing raji with no discernible interior depth behind him. GB will be good and rodgers will spread the wealth and get his points but GB is a 9-7 team with potential for more.

the whole point is that seattle while talented isnt explosive and defenses will catch up. probably not but for so much in the regular season but definitely by the playoffs; and rodgers still threw for almost 200 yards and a TD. no defense in this era will shut teams down forever and as long as teams maintain their assignments on def seattle's offense will give the other team plenty of times to score.

I watched a different game....I saw the Packers try and cram it down the Seahawks throat running the ball until they found themselves down by more then a TD then tried to go to the air and that plays right into Seattles wheel house. GB actually looked good for the first half and is a good team....They will win the NFC North again, but even GB looked bad against Seattle.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
themuzzer said:
GB actually looked good for the first half and is a good team....They will win the NFC North again, but even GB looked bad against Seattle.

Nope... not this year... The Lions will shock this year being division Champs....

you-cant-handle-the-truth.jpg