• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nhl draft lotto

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
2013-14 Craig's List

From top 10 all the way down to 43 according to this list.

hahahah thats not the craigslist i was thinking of!

i was thinking the other day in 11 when we "won" the draft lotto to move up and take larrson. who do you think we would've taken if we didn't win the lotto and take him? i think the isles would've jumped all on him before we got the chance

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, again, I'm not sure Larsson is a bust at this point. Bust in the sense that he's not Lidstrom? Sure. But I still think he's going to be a top 4 guy if he's used properly. Whether or not he gets that chance with us or another team is another question.

I personally have liked Larsson for the 30 seconds we've had him in the lineup. He looks comfortable with the puck. Him playing with Gelinas last year was the best and most confident I've seen him look. He was smooth controlling the puck, he looked patient, made a number of good break out passes in our end. I want this guy in our lineup everyday.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Part of Larsson's problem is he is too nice of a guy. He probably wouldn't hurt a fly.
Need to get somewhat of a meanness to his game. Don't mean he should be an Ulf Samuelsson, but with his size, he should put a little fear to opposing team's forwards.

Also, can't call him a bust at the age of 21, yet. Disappointing, sure. Then again, I never thought he would be a Nieds. From draft day, description was very good two way player.

He still should be a top 2 guy.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever Larsson has shown... its very little IMO for me not to move him for an offensive equivalent...

If he pans out, he pans out but if the right deal comes, peace....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever Larsson has shown... its very little IMO for me not to move him for an offensive equivalent...

If he pans out, he pans out but if the right deal comes, peace....

No doubt, you could say that about just about anybody on the team though. Schneider is basically the only guy on the team I would not move.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm not mistaken we would've had the 9th pick so Dougie Hamilton would likely be the choice. I also really wanted Couturier so that would be my other choice.