• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL to raise the cap to 130 Million

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demarcus Ware is not only a salary cap casualty, he is a performance casualty. When will you guys see he is nothing but a dumb piece of shit that is over rated. His career for the most part is over. One of the biggest bust in Cowboy history. Only good game I have ever seen him play vs. a team that mattered was in 2009 against New Orleans. So much knowledge in this room, but yet so dumb when it comes to Ware. Can't figure it out.

you point that finger at all others that don't share your opinion that Ware is a worthless piece of shit.

Only a "look at me" tool would be in denial about who Demarcus Ware is ...especially when ESPN wrote the article they decided to use his picture.

And the dumbest comment award goes to ^^^^^

At least BJG gets the rest of the board to agree with each other.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least BJG gets the rest of the board to agree with each other.

:lol:

So glad I ignored that bitch and don't have to read his shit ( other than when someone quotes him)

His quest is to be the biggest troll on the board...... And he may just have reached his goal

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there an ignore button?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there an ignore button?

click on your own name and goto you profile

links at the top first one (I think) says user cp (click that)

scroll down to settings and you will see edit ignore list
Just have to copy and paste his name into that .....

Boom he's gone well not gone
but this is all you see

This message is hidden because blue jersey jinx is on your ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with ignore is you catch 1/2 of a conversation. The major benefit of ignore is you maintain your sanity.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with ignore is you catch 1/2 of a conversation. The major benefit of ignore is you maintain your sanity.

I don't care to see half of the arguments ......

The guys doesn't talk football

He knows two subjects
Kool Aid
and "Ware Sucks"

Now if he actually talked football ... I wouldn't have ignored him .... But I haven't see him talk football since Oct Nov? last year

Oh he will jump on here between midnight and 5 am .... and call names and derail any thread someone he doesn't like is in ...... But it's not talking football

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care to see half of the arguments ......

The guys doesn't talk football

He knows two subjects
Kool Aid
and "Ware Sucks"

Now if he actually talked football ... I wouldn't have ignored him .... But I haven't see him talk football since Oct Nov? last year

Oh he will jump on here between midnight and 5 am .... and call names and derail any thread someone he doesn't like is in ...... But it's not talking football

I know and understand why you ignored him. I have managed to cut back on my dealings with but admit it would be a whole lot easier if I didn't see the crap he posts. I set fried to ignore in the past but undid it after a few weeks. I have been able to not respond to much of his nonsense by not reading his posts.

I was wondering why he turned his primary care attention away from you onto PDay. Now I know.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the cap is coming back to Jerry a little but the problem remains the contracts that they have that are over the top

At some point its time to pay Paul and that should be soon I figure after the 15 season

On Ware the guy has been nothing short of solid for Dallas for a long time the last 3 years have been poor because of injury I love the player but with the cap it could be time to go just for $$$ involved he sure cant count 16 mill against the cap cant say what Jerry will do but I can only tip my Hat to Demarcus for the work he has done as a Cowboy

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the cap is coming back to Jerry a little but the problem remains the contracts that they have that are over the top

At some point its time to pay Paul and that should be soon I figure after the 15 season

On Ware the guy has been nothing short of solid for Dallas for a long time the last 3 years have been poor because of injury I love the player but with the cap it could be time to go just for $$$ involved he sure cant count 16 mill against the cap cant say what Jerry will do but I can only tip my Hat to Demarcus for the work he has done as a Cowboy

We can always rob Peter to pay Paul. Oh wait, I think we already have.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering why he turned his primary care attention away from you onto PDay. Now I know.

He's like a spoiled kid ..... He cries for attention

Take it away and he will leave or shut up ... either would be an improvement

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Totally agree with this :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
click on your own name and goto you profile

links at the top first one (I think) says user cp (click that)

scroll down to settings and you will see edit ignore list
Just have to copy and paste his name into that .....

Boom he's gone well not gone
but this is all you see

This message is hidden because blue jersey jinx is on your ignore list.

OK, good to now.
Has anyone seen Manster lately??? Haha...just kidding.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, good to now.
Has anyone seen Manster lately??? Haha...just kidding.

Ouch LOL. Not much hurts me, but that that felt like a Tyson uppercut. It did get a smile and a chuckle out of me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch LOL. Not much hurts me, but that that felt like a Tyson uppercut. It did get a smile and a chuckle out of me.

Just kidding of course...also just noticed I left off a "k" in know...oh well, that's what I get for being a wise guy!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kidding of course...also just noticed I left off a "k" in know...oh well, that's what I get for being a wise guy!

I was sure you were kidding. And yes I thought it was funny. Never have been afraid to laugh at myself.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

run hide .... the \know all police will get you for a typo :laugh3:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many ways can one man say the same thing time and time again

so noted
Oh well. Like I said, keep him. It doesn't really matter at this point anyway. Give him a raise if you think he is so awesome. You all think he is worth 12+ million a year. Now I wonder if you guys are really Cowboy fans. Wow, to keep a guy that is totally worthless now. By week 6 next year you will all wish we did not have his crippling contract. And the past few months while many of you have been piling on me for saying Ware is over rated, sucks, etc., not one person in here has giving me one good example why we should keep him and why. Maybe that's because when you guys really look into it, see what he is getting paid, what he has produced and what the Cowboys have gotten back for their investment. And last week I posted and asked everyone what the hell has Ware done for us since the New Orleans game in 2009. Please tell me, what has he done? When did he ever make a difference in any big game? Please answer me if you can. But you won't, because he is exactly what I've been saying for almost a year. Over rated. Prove me wrong. I expect super star results for super star pay. Apparently you guys don't. I really question some of the supposed football knowledge at times in this room.