• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Team & Cap Draft 2 : CHAT

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my treatment is going well, and my body is handling the chemo very well and it’s doing it’s job so... my dr sent me to targeted therapy... so I talk to the dr and she says they have a clinical trial that I’m eligible for that targets the exact cancer mutation I have... but there’s only 1 spot left, this is the end of the trial and my insurance has to clear... long story short Monday I was approved for the last spot and today they got the insurance clearance! My dr said if she were given options, this is the one she would take if she were in my position... I’m so excited and nervous and had to share with you guys... you guys are an awesome group and I appreciate having somewhere to go to get lost sometimes... thank you all! #imgonnabeatcancer

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my treatment is going well, and my body is handling the chemo very well and it’s doing it’s job so... my dr sent me to targeted therapy... so I talk to the dr and she says they have a clinical trial that I’m eligible for that targets the exact cancer mutation I have... but there’s only 1 spot left, this is the end of the trial and my insurance has to clear... long story short Monday I was approved for the last spot and today they got the insurance clearance! My dr said if she were given options, this is the one she would take if she were in my position... I’m so excited and nervous and had to share with you guys... you guys are an awesome group and I appreciate having somewhere to go to get lost sometimes... thank you all! #imgonnabeatcancer

Thoughts with you my man. Keep up the good fight!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trade Shannon Sharpe to City Sushi for $2 in cap space and his 22nd pick.

I know, I know... I'm not making out on trades like I used to these past couple of mocks...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who needs to win a draft with news like this, we already have our winner. This is by far the best news posted on here since Milk says I quit. Seriously WLK I am so happy, concerned, excited, optimistic for you. A wave of emotions. I continue to say prayers when at church for your health and I will continue to until you are 5yrs cancer free. Good luck to you and the treatment and even though insurance might pay some I bet the cost still isn’t free so if you need help let US know. We have your back financially or just moral support. We love you Bro!!!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know, I know... I'm not making out on trades like I used to these past couple of mocks...

Was the $2 for the lube?

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great news like this will get my post count up Titzy. Go fuck cancer up!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great news man! You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! You got this!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, but you're ass most be sweeter than teenage nookie as much as you are getting fucked

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but you're ass most be sweeter than teenage nookie as much as you are getting fucked

The fuckage won’t stop anytime soon. He got fucked so hard his mom heard it all from the basement while the washer and dryer was on