• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Team & Cap Draft 2 : CHAT

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earnest Givens at FB? 2 outstanding TE's? Ummm no, two good TE's, Bavaro was a blocker first receiver second and Ozzie was a good TE but never great. Having just Thurman Thomas as an option out of the backfield is not good, you aren't gonna be successful at all running the ball against super teams which will make you one dimensional and easier to defend.

Love your D-line but it's not like they are all gonna have 5 sacks per game even the greatest players of all time average less than 1 sack per game and that's playing against a lot of average to below average linemen. I like your team just fine, just didn't think it was one of the best, you should have used a little more $$$ on that secondary.

But again, THESE ARE ONLY MY OPINIONS!

I changed my FB to Iron Head... Ozzie is a HOFer so I think outstanding should be considered... Bavaro is a blocking first TE like Ben Coates and the other TEs Brady uses... Thurman another HOFer had 8 straight 1000 yard seasons, led the league in yfs 4 straight years (including over 2000 twice), that's the exact type of RB that Brady loves... Mark Duper playing Wes Welker/Amendola and Sterling Sharpe as the all around WR... but the oline leade by Jonathan Ogden on Brady's blindside and Saturday an excellent shotgun C, Yary Grimm and Gogan is the key to Brady eating teams up...

Defensively I think you're underestimating pressure... they may not get 5 sacks each but you have extreme pressure on both ends and mean joe up the middle with 6'5" Luther Ellis as well that is disaster waiting to happen... how much time do these QBs expect to have... not to mention I have HOFer Willie Brown, Albert Lewis' 42 picks, Eric Davis 38 picks... Harrison and Tatum are imo a great combo...

I know you're just throwing out your opinion and I respect it... I feel the line of scrimmage is huge and imo I own both sides of it on both sides... I know it's not flashy like rice and Montana or Payton and Faulk but imo it gives Brady the team he excels with... I really like how my team is put together and this just allowed me a spot to argue it even though we aren't arguing, but I don't know when I'll be able to get back on nor when the games will be posted so that's why I'm here now lol... on dashy's iPad... somehow Reid broke my old phone and now the replacement want take a charge :noidea:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I changed my FB to Iron Head... Ozzie is a HOFer so I think outstanding should be considered... Bavaro is a blocking first TE like Ben Coates and the other TEs Brady uses... Thurman another HOFer had 8 straight 1000 yard seasons, led the league in yfs 4 straight years (including over 2000 twice), that's the exact type of RB that Brady loves... Mark Duper playing Wes Welker/Amendola and Sterling Sharpe as the all around WR... but the oline leade by Jonathan Ogden on Brady's blindside and Saturday an excellent shotgun C, Yary Grimm and Gogan is the key to Brady eating teams up...

Defensively I think you're underestimating pressure... they may not get 5 sacks each but you have extreme pressure on both ends and mean joe up the middle with 6'5" Luther Ellis as well that is disaster waiting to happen... how much time do these QBs expect to have... not to mention I have HOFer Willie Brown, Albert Lewis' 42 picks, Eric Davis 38 picks... Harrison and Tatum are imo a great combo...

I know you're just throwing out your opinion and I respect it... I feel the line of scrimmage is huge and imo I own both sides of it on both sides... I know it's not flashy like rice and Montana or Payton and Faulk but imo it gives Brady the team he excels with... I really like how my team is put together and this just allowed me a spot to argue it even though we aren't arguing, but I don't know when I'll be able to get back on nor when the games will be posted so that's why I'm here now lol... on dashy's iPad... somehow Reid broke my old phone and now the replacement want take a charge :noidea:

If you were playing the 1990 Indianapolis Colts I would agree but you have to remember the other team has good players too and your offense is not explosive enough IMO. I just don't think Thurman Thomas was the right choice for your team, he was not good enough between the tackles, teams will just play pass all day and slow your team down, sure Sharpe was great, Duper was super and Ozzie and Bavaro were good but when I look at other teams they just have more firepower.

Your defense is great especially the front 7, it's only my opinion and one i've stated multiple times, when you have super teams you need to be able to pass and stop the pass and I don't think your team does that as well as some others.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, WLK. He thinks my team sucks, too.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, WLK. He thinks my team sucks, too.

No I don't I actually like your offensive line more than WLK's, only problems I see is Derrick Thomas is kinda out of position and you don't have any size at receiver. great corners, great defensive line although you have two left defensive ends. You have a very good team, wouldn't be surprised if you went far...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who won this draft so I can update the Champions thread?