• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL refs have to accept brides, they just HAVE TO

micronexum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well last nights game was another example of refs taking bribes.
of course i have no proof of this but last nights game calling was fucking terrible.

during the texans game vs patriots, they called little shit on us, such as a WR barely pushing off a CB, when hogan and gronk BOTH DID IT NUMEROUS TIMES. i mean im of course being somewhat biased given i am a texans fan, but i am sure some will agree with me when i say refs take bribes, not all of them, but some.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally doubt it, but it wouldn't be unprecedented in pro sports. Unconscious bias I definitely believe is endemic and is much more likely. Be it uniform, bodytype, etc.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course i have no proof of this but last nights game calling was fucking terrible.

during the texans game vs patriots, they called little shit on us, such as a WR barely pushing off a CB, when hogan and gronk BOTH DID IT NUMEROUS TIMES. i mean im of course being somewhat biased given i am a texans fan, but i am sure some will agree with me when i say refs take bribes, not all of them, but some.

I agree about last nights game and also when my team the Pats played Houston, the fix was on and they basically tried to give the game to them WTF. Instead of giving the ref's the dead presidents, Houston should have helped the Hurricane endeavors

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, more threads whining about the NFL being fixed...

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What if they don't want to accept a bride and get married ? What if they like being single ? Kinda shitty to force into marriage isn't it ?

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a NOOB, so you get one free "whine about the refs" post! No guarantees after that.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After blandina was offered bj, dez did not catch it

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be possible that referees are human and sometimes make mistakes.:noidea:

Yes. I agree and ALWAYS hated it when people complained about refs... but its the Morelli crew. What piqued my interest was last years Eagles/Detroit game where they called 15 penalties to 3. 80 yard TD's reversed on fantom calls. Bad calls happen all the time but when you see huge discrepancies over and over one starts to wonder. What had me think was that Eagles/Lions game was the most heavily bet game on one side last year. EVERYONE had there money on Philly that game. Then last night happens. 10 penalties for 125 yards to 1 penalty for 1 yard... and it was the same crew as the Detroit game and the only time a team had over 120 yards in penalties when the other team had less than 10 in the history of the NFL

Then on the Eagles board (not this one) a Philly writer did the last 4 games we've had that crew and its 40 penalties for 390 yards to 8 for 65 yards over the last 4. The trend has to make you wonder. This isnt random bad calls that happen, are part of the game, and even out. This is over and over and over and over by only one crew against only one team.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs do suck. I question the timing of some calls and a bad call can turn a game. Just not consistent from crew to crew and even during a game. Cant stand Blandino who is a real dbag. Peira from Fox is also a clown. Some refs need to be accidentally be chop blocked from behind

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I agree and ALWAYS hated it when people complained about refs... but its the Morelli crew. What piqued my interest was last years Eagles/Detroit game where they called 15 penalties to 3. 80 yard TD's reversed on fantom calls. Bad calls happen all the time but when you see huge discrepancies over and over one starts to wonder. What had me think was that Eagles/Lions game was the most heavily bet game on one side last year. EVERYONE had there money on Philly that game. Then last night happens. 10 penalties for 125 yards to 1 penalty for 1 yard... and it was the same crew as the Detroit game and the only time a team had over 120 yards in penalties when the other team had less than 10 in the history of the NFL

Then on the Eagles board (not this one) a Philly writer did the last 4 games we've had that crew and its 40 penalties for 390 yards to 8 for 65 yards over the last 4. The trend has to make you wonder. This isnt random bad calls that happen, are part of the game, and even out. This is over and over and over and over by only one crew against only one team.

It's several crews.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what team bribed the ref's last night?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was promised a goat with my acceptance of a bride.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was promised a goat with my acceptance of a bride.
That's funny, I was promised your bride if I took the goat:thumb:

j/k...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm borrowing this for when the Vikings lose to the Packers on Sunday.

Thanks in advance!

:thumb:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny, I was promised your bride if I took the goat:thumb:

j/k...
If you had met my ex you know I would've came out ahead on that one

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has it happened? I would think so. Is it something common? I'm going to say no.

The biggest blow to the NFL or any pro sports league is to get caught up in fixing games...it's a death blow. The NBA was only able to survive it because they acted very quickly and were able to source it to one ref...had that been a huge league wide deal...the NBA would basically be the equivalent of WWE...entertainment value only.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when people create these controversial threads and then disappear. Literally no response to any post from the OP. @PhoenixEagles1 already addressed this ad nauseam over the past couple of days.

Advice to the noob-
Have an original thought and create a thread or respond to the thread that is already created about the exact same subject. And you might want to participate the freaking thread you created. Isn't that kind of the point?

I'm done!