• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Plans to Suspend Jameis Winston for 3 Games

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time he was suspended???

Jumping on a table in the cafeteria at FSU and yelling “grab her in the pussy”

:L

Guess he didn’t learn shit sitting out that Clemson game years ago. Ironically that game was Deshawn Watson’s first start in college. A loss but he was a freshman

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a clusterfuck. Yes it's true it's her word against his. But this is not a court of law, and she is a whole lot more credible than this clown and his history is. So now we look at the NFL. Seems pretty clear the standard was 6 games and they cut a deal with Winston so this whole thing will simply go away and avoid appeals and law suites.

Wondering just what Zeke Elliott is thinking about all of this.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a clusterfuck. Yes it's true it's her word against his. But this is not a court of law, and she is a whole lot more credible than this clown and his history is. So now we look at the NFL. Seems pretty clear the standard was 6 games and they cut a deal with Winston so this whole thing will simply go away and avoid appeals and law suites.

Zeke probably he should have kissed Goodells ass too.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nothing he hadn't already thought before. When the league appointed female lead investigator and the ONLY investigator to interview the accuser said she wasn't credible isn't invited in the room when punishment is handed down say's it all with the Elliott situation.
#witchhunt

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing he hadn't already thought before. When the league appointed female lead investigator and the ONLY investigator to interview the accuser said she wasn't credible isn't invited in the room when punishment is handed down say's it all with the Elliott situation.
#witchhunt
100% spot on.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if the allegations are true, how the fuck is he not in jail?
Lack of evidence that meets the burden of proof required in a criminal matter, which is well beyond what it takes to be punished by an employer for "conduct" violation.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This lacks some perspective. Josh Brown effectively lost his entire career, so it was really a lot more than 1 game. Brady's cheating violated the integrity of the game and put a black eye on the whole NFL, potentially. Martavis Bryant didn't just smoke marijuana; he was a multiple violator of the banned substance policy and essentially flipped the bird at the NFL and its rules. You don't do that without being punished severely.

Winston's alleged groping (or whatever he did) happened in his rookie season, and because authorities aren't even pursuing it (yet) then that probably indicates lack of substantial evidence. But if the NFL does nothing, the optics on that will be much worse than getting "only" 3 games for what could possibly be a BS accusation.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if the allegations are true, how the fuck is he not in jail?

Lack of evidence that meets the burden of proof required in a criminal matter, which is well beyond what it takes to be punished by an employer for "conduct" violation.

Can I add I don't think anyone is going to jail for groping a woman.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This lacks some perspective. Josh Brown effectively lost his entire career, so it was really a lot more than 1 game. Brady's cheating violated the integrity of the game and put a black eye on the whole NFL, potentially. Martavis Bryant didn't just smoke marijuana; he was a multiple violator of the banned substance policy and essentially flipped the bird at the NFL and its rules. You don't do that without being punished severely.

Winston's alleged groping (or whatever he did) happened in his rookie season, and because authorities aren't even pursuing it (yet) then that probably indicates lack of substantial evidence. But if the NFL does nothing, the optics on that will be much worse than getting "only" 3 games for what could possibly be a BS accusation.
Brown lost his career after the backlash the NFL received for its severe UNDER PUNISHMENT. You have to remember after the Ray Rice fiasco the NFL implemented a mandatory 6 game ban. The next two cases Brown got ONE GAME and Hardy got a 10 game suspension after missing out on a season.
In short NFL gave Brown 1 game and Hardy 26 games.
The NFL had a court conviction on Brown gave him a game, suspect evidence on Zeke he got 6 games.

Face it the NFL is a fucking Kangaroo Court.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown lost his career after the backlash the NFL received for its severe UNDER PUNISHMENT. You have to remember after the Ray Rice fiasco the NFL implemented a mandatory 6 game ban. The next two cases Brown got ONE GAME and Hardy got a 10 game suspension after missing out on a season.
In short NFL gave Brown 1 game and Hardy 26 games.
The NFL had a court conviction on Brown gave him a game, suspect evidence on Zeke he got 6 games.

Face it the NFL is a fucking Kangaroo Court.

And that I agree with fully.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 3 gamer is probably the best thing that could happen for Winston.

Having watched Ben go thru his own stupid ass shit as a young player in this league...This better serve as a wakeup call, at some point one can only hope that the light finally goes off in his head to tell him...I'm getting ready to fuck away millions of dollars over my actions here.

As it stands right now...hearing some of the talk from the sports media down there, it's probably 60-40 in Tampa in favor of getting rid of his ass now. If this is just a so-so season in Tampa...they will probably recant that option yr imo. The can go 5-11, 6-10 without all that drama.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...NFL makes TB12 texts and emails public for deflating footballs....but keeps silence on what JW actually did cause they don't want it to make it to the public..WOW..this shit will get leaked, and they will have Ray Rice all over again and will have to suspend JW more games...