• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Is Rigged

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's really funny about the so-called conspiracy is that on the Niners first TD, they could have been flagged and had it called back. It would have been a ticky tack call though so not saying they should have thrown it but the center was ineligible downfield and there was also an early block on the KC DB that could have been OPI. I think the refs did a damn good job last night though and only called the blatant stuff. Can't really complain about officiating in that one.
exactly.considering holding gets called frequently but i don,t recall it being called till the obvious one by kc on the final san fran drrve.i,m glad they let them play.i did,nt miss the penalty calls.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he would have been just trotting, he'd have been fine.

But no he had to be Forrest Gump getting on that field.

Tom Hanks Running GIF
Hey now Forrest scored touchdowns in college.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Swift appeared on your screen for a grand total of 54 seconds. That comes to less than 0.5% of the broadcast. There's no virtual in getting worked over Taylor Swift. I would classify it as one of those "you problems".

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Swift appeared on your screen for a grand total of 54 seconds. That comes to less than 0.5% of the broadcast. There's no virtual in getting worked over Taylor Swift. I would classify it as one of those "you problems".

The Taylor Swift story line made my top ten list of great things about this NFL season. Watching the sheer number of people bothered by her mere existence at NFL games is incredibly entertaining. I’m hoping that Travis doesn’t retire so we can run it back next season.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they barely showed her until the end. My wife and I remarked how much less they were showing her actually. Yet inevitably just this morning someone remarked to me "they showed more of her than the game"

Sure dude.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they barely showed her until the end. My wife and I remarked how much less they were showing her actually. Yet inevitably just this morning someone remarked to me "they showed more of her than the game"

Sure dude.
People have actually clocked the amount of time she was seen on the broadcast. It was between 20 seconds to a 1 minute. They showed her at the end of the game, because the Chiefs won the game in epic fashion and Travis was singing Elvis.

Taylor was great for the NFL. Increased viewership. That works for me. I just want to see less of the dumb memes and political pundits getting worked up over her.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit is classic. When brah-man looks out from behind his camera......

The "I know it but I don't think I should say it" and then he just blurts it out. I can't recall a funnier moment in TV history. The Harry dump in Dumb and Dumber comes close.