• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL history will be made on Christmas Day

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not really done any research on this but is just an assumption since there have only been a few Tuesday and Wednesday games in NFL history.

But with Fridays game between the Vikings and Saints we will have an NFL season where games have been played on everyday of the week in year 2020.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not really done any research on this but is just an assumption since there have only been a few Tuesday and Wednesday games in NFL history.

But with Fridays game between the Vikings and Saints we will have an NFL season where games have been played on everyday of the week in year 2020.

It's been great.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not have 1 game, Must be marquee, every Christmas day
Doable, but if its a flexed in MARQUEE game, that could screw over contending teams when those games are on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. You're changing teams plans very late in the season.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not have 1 game, Must be marquee, every Christmas day

The NBA might get pissed off as they always have a bunch of games on Christams day and is easier to fit in their schedules playing games all throughout a week. For the NFL when Christmas is on a Tues or Wed it would not be good for game prep.

I will have the Milwaukee Bucks playing at 1:30pm on Christmas and then after that can watch the Vikes and Saints.

I am guessing they are using this weeks Vikes and Saints game as a late Thursday game for this week.

The last week all games are on Sunday.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's great. TNF is done for the season, I believe and this basically would be that game but the teams get one extra day. And us fans get something to do on Christmas. For somebody like me, it's great to have something worthwhile on Christmas. The holiday is otherwise a depressing waste of time for me.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doable, but if its a flexed in MARQUEE game, that could screw over contending teams when those games are on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. You're changing teams plans very late in the season.

I agree. Make it something like, an AFC/NFC championship Rematch or a SB rematch...

The NBA might get pissed off as they always have a bunch of games on Christams day and is easier to fit in their schedules playing games all throughout a week. For the NFL when Christmas is on a Tues or Wed it would not be good for game prep.

I will have the Milwaukee Bucks playing at 1:30pm on Christmas and then after that can watch the Vikes and Saints.

I am guessing they are using this weeks Vikes and Saints game as a late Thursday game for this week.

The last week all games are on Sunday.

I think it also works because we are in co-vid times and Families, like yours truly, have decided to execute "Morgan's law" and push back Christmas to January 9th.

January 9th is one day after when the top doctor in BC says it is good for people "Out of your bubble" to meet.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because there’s five NBA games every Christmas.

then why not say.....

Game On GIF by memecandy

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little off topic but give it time and you'll get my point....

@The Derski their is a bright intelligent man, seriously checkout his ted talk to see how smart, named Eric Bischoff.

Do you why Wrestling fans, like yours truly, speak so highly of him?

And no it's not because we are mindless sheep.