• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFL DRAFT DAY 2 ROUNDS 2&3

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have no plan. I understand we have too many picks for this year and we are making trades for next year but we need help for next year.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He took Lattimore for a 4th round pick though. If Lattimore gets back to healthy, which after watching Peterson recover from a similar injury seems possible, we got the best RB in last years draft. Lattimore was a much better prospect than Lacy pre-injury.

Nope. Even if Lattimore doesn't suffer the injury I wasn't predicting he'd be this special back like almost every else was. I will fully admit I was maybe one of the only ones I ever came across who felt that way. Actually, I think Bingo agreed with me last year but I don't remember.

Either way I'm not nearly as high on Lattimore as most and never was. Pre or post injury. The best part of that pick last year for me was that Lattimore is a HOME RUN character kid. One of the easiest to root for EVER in draft history for me. Just a brilliant kid. Actually, he's a GRAND SLAM character kid but that was the best thing I liked about him. Not even taking into account the injury. He was NOT not going to work his ass off to get back to whatever he possibly could.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no we have needs and didn't draft any of them. We draft another RB for no reason and a safety who won't start for at least 2 years. Waste to me.

Rb is a hell of a need. Gore is old. Latimore is a question mark. Hunter hasn't been an official starter.

We picked a db. That's a need.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Im guessing this is Gores last year.

I'm wondering if we don't cut him. I hate even saying it. Gore has been one of my very favorite players since he joined the team, but he takes up a lot of cap space, he's no longer dynamic, and we've got a ton of depth.

Also doesn't look good at all for James.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is getting ugly. Very disappointed in this draft. Had a shot to make some noise and we did nothing. Oh well always next years Draft. Another one bites the dust.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no we have needs and didn't draft any of them. We draft another RB for no reason and a safety who won't start for at least 2 years. Waste to me.

They have no plan. I understand we have too many picks for this year and we are making trades for next year but we need help for next year.

I guess you know all this from what you are "hearing"

All those inside sources you seem to have.. How can you say this team has no plan and are drafting guys in the 2nd round for no reason?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rb is a hell of a need. Gore is old. Latimore is a question mark. Hunter hasn't been an official starter.

We picked a db. That's a need.

no we drafted a Safety. Yes he will play some CB but needs to learn the position first.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have no plan? Lmao you are hilarious

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gore-Lattimore-Hyde-Hunter-James

James is pretty much gone but how are we going to find time for all? I am a bit confused.. You don't waste a 2nd round pick when trading up for someone who won't play... They must think Lattimore isn't going to work out

Lattimore is damaged good. Coaches are monitoring him closely and came to the realization that they must count their loses now. Hunter is NOT a featured back in this league. He's a great change of pace back (I mean he's very good but not great) but he's not 25+ carries type of back. Gore needs less carries during the regular season in order for him to carry the bulk of the load during the playoffs. This pick makes a whole lot if sense. :yahoo: