• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft and the Big 12

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been asking this question for months and I asked it again this morning.

Over/Under: 9 Big 12 players taken in the first round of the NFL draft. I am taking the over but it might be a push.

5 down, 5 to go.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i'll make a prediction. over!

where are all the texas draftees? sorry. i won't open that wound. lol!

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

what do want shades, a cookie? for you to "win", it means you had to be rooting against a big 12 player being picked somewhere in the last 8 picks. especially when all the talking heads were sure that either the dolphins or jets were going to take sergio kindle. this is you in the nutshell. no wonder you've spent so much time openly criticizing coach pelini and lobbying for coach gill.

i guess congrats are in order for your "win". savor it shades. idiot!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit who gets drafted out of what conference unless they are a Husker.

So if "rooting against a big 12 player" means not giving 2 shits about them, then you have found me out.

seriously, that's about as bullshit as every SCC team claiming the national championship.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
shades- if you're not interested in what happens and who gets drafted by the nfl, then don't watch the draft and don't reply in a thread interested in predicting the number of big 12 players drafted in the first round. if you are so uninterested in the big 12 shades- then go post on the big 10 boards. just because your coach of choice is now at the university of kansas does not mean you have to stick around here shades.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit who gets drafted out of what conference unless they are a Husker.

So if "rooting against a big 12 player" means not giving 2 shits about them, then you have found me out.

seriously, that's about as bullshit as every SCC team claiming the national championship.

lol i said SCC... oops