• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL changing games times already in a few weeks

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phew. Glad it's not Seattle. I HATE when my team plays primetime. It's at the end of the f'ing day, it provides for weird rest patterns for the team. I'm waiting around all flippin' day for it. By the end of the day I've got a few beers in me and the last thing I want to do is stay up till 11PM focusing on a game.

Have em'. Couldn't be more happy if Seattle goes 15-1 and gets ZERO primetimes. And the announcing cast is always full of dorks anyway making stupid illogical comments or swaying public opinion with their bias bullshit.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phew. Glad it's not Seattle. I HATE when my team plays primetime. It's at the end of the f'ing day, it provides for weird rest patterns for the team. I'm waiting around all flippin' day for it. By the end of the day I've got a few beers in me and the last thing I want to do is stay up till 11PM focusing on a game.

Have em'. Couldn't be more happy if Seattle goes 15-1 and gets ZERO primetimes. And the announcing cast is always full of dorks anyway making stupid illogical comments or swaying public opinion with their bias bullshit.

OP is misleading. The Panthers/Cardinals was not a primetime game. It was late fox double header. They moved it out of that slot and put a more deserving game in Atlanta vs Green Bay

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is misleading. The Panthers/Cardinals was not a primetime game. It was late fox double header. They moved it out of that slot and put a more deserving game in Atlanta vs Green Bay

Wasn't misleading at all. I was stating I was glad they didn't move the Seattle and Atlanta game or anything. And then I went out to further state that I could give a flying F about prime time and I hope they don't move any Seattle games... AND move the Seattle prime time games to the normal slot.

I usually just watch the primetime games on mute now. The announcers are so retarded and say the most ridiculous things. I can't stand f'ing Gruden. And if a bad call happens or something, the announcers just go full retard and rant about it for 4 minutes.

Then they make a giant thing of it. Faith Adams or Underwood or some dumb blonde bitch goes all spasm mode with her leg singing that dumbass song, the commercials are full blown. Ugh, I just hate it all.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the announcing cast is always full of dorks anyway making stupid illogical comments or swaying public opinion with their bias bullshit.
If you think that's bad, you should check out a football message board some time.