• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Wild Card-Seattle Seahawks vs. Dallas Cowboys

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that. If you watched the Dallas -N.O. game, Dallas matches up real well with them physically. The things Dallas does well, travels well. First quarter will tell the tale. If it's tied or if Dallas leads after the first quarter, it will be a last possession game
Tough to beat a team like that in their place two times in a year though. Feels a lot like 09 with the Saints right now minus the hurricane.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A whole 4? Like all the fingers on one hand, that many? That does seem like an awful lot of people so maybe Seahawk fans are whining about the refs.
How many are in this thread?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's gonna be tough, Saints are ballin .... If Philly wins tomorrow though, Dallas would be heading to the Rams ...

That's just as bad. How the hell is Dallas' pop gun offense gonna keep up with the Rams on the road?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You jack off up your ass? OK, maybe it's me then. I apparently don't know as much about human anatomy as I thought I did.

No. I need fingers in the ass in order to get off while I'm whackin'. I also need at least two seasons of iCarly on DVD.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to beat a team like that in their place two times in a year though. Feels a lot like 09 with the Saints right now minus the hurricane.
I pull for the Saints once my Cowboys are out of it, simply because Brees is one of the best guys in the entire league. I just like the way we match up. What kills us is a QB that can break the pocket and run/throw the ball vs busted coverage. Wilson is great at that, the other guy that killed us, Luck, is a similar dude. Brees is great, but I would MUCH rather see him than Wilson. Brees isn't going anywhere in the pocket, which means our base set, which is press man under with a single high safety works well. He is a timing guy, not a cannon arm. If we can stop there run game again and crank up the pass rush, we will have a shot. Our offense is playing much better now as well

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be a tall order... no doubt

I don't see it, but I know how I can make it happen.

It's simple really, let's just have all the Dallas fans give me all of their vCash and I'll bet it on the Rams and my luck will dictate that the Rams will lose.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas won at home this year didn't they? Now could possibly have to play in New Orleans.

But it is still tough to beat a team like the Saints twice in one year no matter where you play them.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he deserves it. I said he deserves to be mentioned in the conversation for it. Almost nobody expected us in the playoffs this year. We had a great season that wasn't expected in a rebuild year. Tonight's game plan was basically the same plan that we used all year to get to the playoffs. The only difference tonight was that Dallas played a lights out defensive game and stuffed our run all night. Rather than blame our coaches I think it's worthwhile to give credit to the Dallas D for executing a great game plan against our strong suit, which is running. Wilson actually ended up having a pretty typical Wilson game stat wise. It was just the Dallas run D that killed us. So give them their due respect. They earned it tonight.

Everybody knew what play was coming based on the situation when the Seahawks were on offense. It's always been obvious. Maybe it's not the coaching as far as pulling out late wins. Maybe Russell Wilson is awesome and he can make due with it.

My point it that this is the playoffs. You play to win. And you don't keep running your head into the wall that is the Cowboys defense in the middle over and over again. You need a dynamic game plan and Pete didn't serve one up tonight. That's on him.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fingers? Well then you sir, are a freak. Most have 4 and a thumb. Or if you prefer you could say you have 5 digits on each hand.
Technically your thumb is a digit not a finger.

Technically, mah butt. Everybody gots 10 fingers and 10 toes, not 8 fingers, 2 thumbs and 10 toes or 8 fingers, 2 thumbs, 8 toes and 2 big toes :gaah:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea. But I've seen at least a few of us saying over and over again that the refs weren't to blame. So if there are a couple saying it was the refs then we ought to cancel each other out.
I agree there are some of you admitting the loss wasn't on the refs:thumb:
The arguement wasn't just about this game. He used past tense and I as well as many others agree.
It may not be you, Shark or NewJersey. If not don't let it get you all worked up.:suds: