• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC preview

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And the Seahawks going 8-8 is totally believable..........

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our D should be good enough for 6 wins as always if the offense (more like offensive line) puts it together by at least midseason we could win 8 or 9 games.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
its just a prediction so no big deal, they could've predicted we win the West and i'd still think no big deal? personally, going 5-11 isn't so far off a prediction, mainly we're underestimating the effect of the shortened off-season. its affecting the 49ers a lot when it comes to details, adjustments, playing next to each other, etc..

once the season starts, this predicton means squat.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A team like the 9ers is unpredictable. We have a new coach that no one has seen coach in the NFL. A new offense and a new defense. We also have a lot of new players. No one has ever saw this unit perform together when it counts. Any prediction right now is no more than a coin flip.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Every team in the NFC West has turnover and question marks so predicting the NFC West accurately is nigh impossible. How many preseason picks had the Rams and Seahawks duking it out for the division crown in the last game of the season?

Rams are considered are the favorites because people consider Bradford the best QB in the division and they had the least amount of turnover in terms of any major changes.

Like Jt said the 49ers are the most unpredictable and have the biggest boom or bust potential because we just don't know how much new coaching will improve them. I mean the Seahawks squeezed out a 7-9 record last year and I would consider that team less talented than the one we're fielding this season with a complete coaching overhaul and massive roster turnover.

I think if the O line issues are resolved and fixed which I believe they are very fixable than I think we could have a solid season. It'll likely be a bit of a slow start and fortunately the schedule at the start isn't overly difficult but I don't see a 7 or 9 win season out of reach.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The team needs to instill and show more form of 49er pride!! Hopefully it is not lacking as in years past. Go 49ers!!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's been said a few times already, but, being picked as the best team in the NFC West hasn't worked out so well for the 49ers the last few years. Now, I don't mean in a superstitious sort of way, I think it hurt a young and poorly coached team to be told they are a success before they even earned it.

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Mike Greenberg doesnt pick us to make it to the Superbowl like he did last year. Man did that bite us in the butt.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Its typical lamebrained conventional wisdom stuff.....but its always jarring to see that Kolb is treated like some kind of foundational cornerstone piece, while Alex Smith is treated like Ryan Leaf reborn. How many snaps has the author actually seen Kolb take? The hype around that guy is just weird.