• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC Championship game weather

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figure its something to keep an eye even though its a week out and can change a lot. Weather definitely played a role yesterday. Currently per National Weather forecast:

A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 51.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the weather and the refs let both teams play.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone was excited that the weather was going to be bad during the Saints game, but I don't think its the big advantage that everyone else thinks it is. I'd rather have a good weather game and let the chips fall where they may. Wilson and our receivers didn't have a good game and a lot of that was the weather. We've all seen Wilson play good on a dry field and we know our defense is quicker on a dry field. I'm hoping for a game without all the crappy wind and rain from this weekend. Bad weather makes it a coin flip as to which team will get the lucky bounce or break. Our team is good enough to not need to rely on luck.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weather did hurt us more than we had expected as I remember at least 4 missed INT chances by our defense with at least two of them right in their hands and the weather had to impact those drops. Had they picked up half of them Seattle blows out the Saints again by 14+ even with their late game comeback.

Didn't see it hurt the offense much other than they really trimmed down the playbook with those conditions. The good thing about that is there is less film on what they have been working on over the last month as they haven't really used much of it. I see them coming out a lot more dynamic and featuring a lot more passing plays and quit hits to show SF some different looks. Both teams know each other well and without that there is no way to give them anything they won't be fully expecting. Lynch on the B gap on first down just won't cut it this game.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weather did hurt us more than we had expected as I remember at least 4 missed INT chances by our defense with at least two of them right in their hands and the weather had to impact those drops. Had they picked up half of them Seattle blows out the Saints again by 14+ even with their late game comeback.

Didn't see it hurt the offense much other than they really trimmed down the playbook with those conditions. The good thing about that is there is less film on what they have been working on over the last month as they haven't really used much of it. I see them coming out a lot more dynamic and featuring a lot more passing plays and quit hits to show SF some different looks. Both teams know each other well and without that there is no way to give them anything they won't be fully expecting. Lynch on the B gap on first down just won't cut it this game.

I seriously hope they are saving some parts of the play book for this game and beyond (if we win), because the plays we are running now are not fooling anyone. I admit that I am very nervous about this game, our offense has just looked putrid lately. Where is the offense that we had at the end of last season? This is essentially the same personel.