• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Up: Away to USC (9/24/2016)

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Main-Banner.png

NCAA_Arizona_State_Sun_Devils_200x200_trans.png
YFhnH.png
usc-trojans-sc-logo-250x250.png

Saturday, October 1, 2016
L.A. Memorial Coliseum

8:30 PM ET on FOX

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time this year we are going up a team with some semblance of a defense. Easily the most talented team we have played, and also the most dysfunctional.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to really make of this game. We've been struggling in the first half, which is something I'm not sure we will be able to do against USC. I don't think we'll be able to give up more than 500+ yards of offense and win this game, and since this will also be the first major program we face that actually runs the ball, it'll be interesting to see how we fare against it.

One of my main keys for this game is whether or not Manny is able to spread the ball around like he did against USC. I'm sure USC is going to load the ball, and make Manny throw it, so will he be able to throw the ball around like he's likely going to need to? With the likes of Kohl, Harry, White, and Harvey, I think I'm extremely comfortable that our receiving core is good enough to be able to win through the air, however Lindsay is going to also lean towards running it, so what will he do if the Trojans load the box and do allow us to run as much as we want?

What's the latest on Christian Sam?

Is Ballage's knee going to be at least 80%?

How will Manny preform in the most hostile crowd in his young career?

A lot of questions, and very little respect coming from Vegas since we are sitting at 10 point underdogs. I also believe that if we can pull ahead and win by more than 2 scores, Helton may be gone.

Forks Up

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really can't get behind in this games like we have been doing every game. That lucky will end abruptly if they keep doing that. Nice to see the game on Fox rather than Pac12 network.

Interested in what happens in the Utah Cal game though as well.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shitty game last night. The defense was atrocious as usual. I also think they really under utilize Ballage.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For NFL news I told you guys Brock would be a good to maybe great NFL QB. Some folks from the PAC12 discussions thought otherwise. Brock is on his way.....