• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next program to get busted by the NCAA.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC, Penn State, and Ohio State got smacked...Auburn and Miami didn't.

I'm thinking an SEC program is about due for some sanctions.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is rather quiet on the sanctions front. It is about that time of year when sanction news pops up. Hard to say who will be next because it has been so quiet, but I will go with Baylor.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is rather quiet on the sanctions front. It is about that time of year when sanction news pops up. Hard to say who will be next because it has been so quiet, but I will go with Baylor.

Good call on Baylor. Briles is one shady SOB.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC, Penn State, and Ohio State got smacked...Auburn and Miami didn't.

I'm thinking an SEC program is about due for some sanctions.

It will never happen. If AU can get away with paying Cam Newton's dad $180K (yes AU homers, it happened), I would think all SEC teams are resistant to NCAA sanctions. I think Slive sold his soul to the devil........

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, here's a thread that I can cheer for the barn in, hope they are next!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baylor is a good guess.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Baylor were in any trouble, Briles would have jumped ship to Texas or the NFL. Same with Freeze and Dabo.

I guess I'll go with Michigan. I just don't understand how that awful coach can continue to land decent recruiting classes.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple, because it's Michigan.

Relationships mean a lot as well. Look at Virginia's recruiting classes the last couple of years. They are very top heavy (admittedly) but how does a team with like 5 wins the last two years land three five stars and a few 4s. They aren't cheating but the relationships with some of the 7 on 7 programs pay off.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like 46 said. Michigan recruits well because they are Michigan. They are in a highly populated area and a blueblood program chock full of history.

I'll go with Ole' Miss as being on the radar.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like 46 said. Michigan recruits well because they are Michigan. They are in a highly populated area and a blueblood program chock full of history.

I'll go with Ole' Miss as being on the radar.

I think someone like Baylor is a good call. NCAA likes to hammer up and coming teams. Ole Miss is a possibility, but the law firm that investigates NCAA issues is in Birmingham. I don't they eat their own

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAYLOR is the obvious frontrunner. They went from complete nobodies to major player seemingly overnight. Art Briles is a sleaze ball. He has already dipped his toes into some open shadiness with the Lache Seastrunk stuff. The only reason the NCAA has not looked at them harder under Briles was because they used to be so far below the radar.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will never happen. If AU can get away with paying Cam Newton's dad $180K (yes AU homers, it happened), I would think all SEC teams are resistant to NCAA sanctions. I think Slive sold his soul to the devil........

Ahhhhh no it didn't every media person on the planet, the entire NCAA plus every Bama fan was praying daily and they found nothing. No one incident in the history of the NCAA has been looked at that hard it didn't happen.

Now his dad through a rogue agent asked Miss State for that much but Auburn wasn't involved. Now if you said Cam lied and knew what his dad was doing and fell through a BS loophole you might have a point.

However Auburn didn't do anything and you can't blame them for fighting for his legibility as you can't blame aTm for fighting autograph gate. Before you make erroneous statements you need to research first because you clearly do not understand what actually went down.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My source said several sec teams were under the snoop scope. My source might also be a crack head.....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhhh no it didn't every media person on the planet, the entire NCAA plus every Bama fan was praying daily and they found nothing. No one incident in the history of the NCAA has been looked at that hard it didn't happen.

Now his dad through a rogue agent asked Miss State for that much but Auburn wasn't involved. Now if you said Cam lied and knew what his dad was doing and fell through a BS loophole you might have a point.

However Auburn didn't do anything and you can't blame them for fighting for his legibility as you can't blame aTm for fighting autograph gate. Before you make erroneous statements you need to research first because you clearly do not understand what actually went down.

035ostrich_468x538.jpg

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn obviously outbid Miss. State for Cam's commitment. Everybody knows that, even the NCAAIC. Though they'll just feign it and cite a "lack of evidence." Got to hand it to the SEC teams. When it comes to dealing under the table nobody does it better than they do.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn obviously outbid Miss. State for Cam's commitment. Everybody knows that, even the NCAAIC. Though they'll just feign it and cite a "lack of evidence." Got to hand it to the SEC teams. When it comes to dealing under the table nobody does it better than they do.

Remember the NCAA can not subpoena information. In order to get caught you really have to be blatant